Essentials of Oral Histology and Embryology: A Clinical Approach, 5th Edition uses a patient-centered approach in coveringto help dental professionals build a strong foundation in oral biology and basic science for dental professionals. It provides a clear understanding explanations of the anatomy of oral and facial tissues ― and of normal and abnormal orofacial development ― so that you can provide effective oral health care for all patients with abnormalities. In addition to the stages of tooth development, it covers eruption and shedding of teeth, plus the parts of teeth – including enamel, dentin, dental pulp, and cementum. Written by Daniel J. Chiego Jr., a noted dental educator and researcher, this book helps you succeed in the classroom and in clinical practice.
- Cutting-edge content provides essential knowledge of the basics of oral biology, with a focus on clinical application.
- Hundreds of high-quality illustrations include histographs, micrographs, and clinical photos depicting various stages of the development of oral structures.
- Clinical Commentand Consider the Patient boxes help you apply scientific information to clinical practice and patient care by includingwith clinical tips, points of interest, and patient situations.
- Self-evaluation questions and practice quizzes help you review for classroom and national board exams.
- Quandaries in Science boxes explore the philosophical and scientific dilemmas associated with head and neck embryology and histology.
- Learning objectives and kKey Vocabulary terms are listed at the beginning of each chapterhighlighted in text discussions and defined in a back-of-book glossary.
- Suggested readings at the end of each chapter make it easy to look upprovide easy access to classic and new research studies.
- NEW content includes biofilm and its association with systemic disease, the causes of TMJ, clinical applications with dental pulp, new enamel proteins, synthetic oral mucosa, and more.
- NEW full-color illustrations, micrographs, and histographs are addedsupplement content narrative throughout to help improve comprehension.
- NEW! Case studies connect concepts to real-world situations.
۱ Development and Structure of Cells and Tissues
۲ Structure and Function of Cells, Tissues, and Organs
۳ Development of the Oral Facial Region
۴ Development of the Face and Palate
۵ Development of Teeth
۶ Eruption and Shedding of the Teeth
۹ Dental Pulp
۱۱ Periodontium: Periodontal Ligament
۱۲ Periodontium: Alveolar Process and Cementum
۱۳ Temporomandibular Joint
۱۴ Oral Mucosa
۱۵ Salivary Glands and Tonsils
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=229483
نویسنده : Daniel J. Chiego Jr. MS PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 5th edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 232
(ISBN) شابک : 032349725X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $75.86
حجم فایل : 60 MB