The book gives a complete outline for writing an essay type, a short answer type or a viva voce type of question. The language used is very simple enabling a better understanding with well-illustrated diagrams wherever possible. Each book also carries a section that contains recently asked questions covering majority of the universities in India.
The study material provided in this book is an attempt to provide an additional help to students for easy retention and reproduction of subject in the examination. This book is in no way a replacement to standard text books.
· A series for final year undergraduate students.
· The series will be available on eight clinical subjects, i.e. Periodontics, Endodontics and Conservative Dentistry, Pedodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine and Radiology, Orthodontics and Public Health Dentistry.
· Covers essential parts of each subject based on the entire syllabus to undergo a quick revision.
· Provides an idea of how to attempt a question during the examination in a limited period of time.
· Gives a complete outline for writing an essay type, a short answer type or a viva voce type of questions.
· Written in a simple language along with well-illustrated diagrams wherever possible.
· Each book carries a section on recently asked questions covering majority of the universities in India.
· Unique in its own way as it is supported with a supplementary booklet for each subject containing three sections, such as definitions, classifications and viva voce.
· Useful in easy retention and reproduction during examination by the students.
Chapter 1 Gingiva
Chapter 2 Periodontal Ligament
Chapter 3 Alveolar Process
Chapter 4 Cementum
Chapter 5 Age related Changes in Periodontium
Chapter 6 Classification of Periodontal Diseases
Chapter 7 Epidemiology of Gingival and Periodontal Diseases
Chapter 8 Periodontal Microbiology
Chapter 9 Dental Calculus and Iatrogenic Factors
Chapter 10 Inflammation and Immunity
Chapter 11 Microbial Interactions with the Host in Periodontal Diseases
Chapter 12 Smoking and Periodontal Diseases
Chapter 13 Host Modulation and Host Modulation Agents
Chapter 14 Influence of Systemic Disorders and Stress on the Periodontium
Chapter 15 Periodontal Medicine
Chapter 16 Halitosis (Oral Malodour)
Chapter 17 Defence Mechanism of Gingiva
Chapter 18 Gingival Inflammation
Chapter 19 Clinical Features of Gingivitis
Chapter 20 Gingival Enlargement
Chapter 21 Acute Gingival Infections
Chapter 22 Gingival Diseases in Childhood
Chapter 23 Desquamative Gingivitis
Chapter 24 Periodontal Pocket
Chapter 25 Bone Loss and Patterns of Bone Destruction
Chapter 26 Trauma from Occlusion
Chapter 27 Chronic Periodontitis
Chapter 28 Necrotising Ulcerative Periodontitis
Chapter 29 Aggressive Periodontitis
Chapter 30 AIDS and Periodontium
Chapter 31 Clinical Diagnosis
Chapter 32 Radiographic Aids in the Diagnosis of Periodontal Diseases
Chapter 33 Advanced Diagnostic Techniques
Chapter 34 Risk Assessment
Chapter 35 Prognosis
Chapter 36 Rationale for Periodontal Treatment
Chapter 37 Periodontal Treatment for Medically Compromised Patients
Chapter 38 The Treatment Plan
Chapter 39 PhaseIPeriodontal Therapy
Chapter 40 Plaque Control
Chapter 41 Scaling and Root Planing
Chapter 42 Chemotherapeutic Agents
Chapter 43 Sonic and Ultrasonic
Chapter 44 Adjunctive Role of Orthodontic Therapy
Chapter 45 Occlusal Evaluation and Therapy
Chapter 46 Periodontic Endodontic Continuum
Chapter 47 Preparation of the Periodontium for Restorative Dentistry
Chapter 48 Phase II Periodontal Therapy
Chapter 49 General Principles of Periodontal Surgery
Chapter 50 Gingival Surgical Techniques
Chapter 51 Treatment of Gingival Enlargements
Chapter 52 The Periodontal Flap
Chapter 53 Flap Technique for Pocket Therapy
Chapter 54 Resective Osseous Surgery
Chapter 55 Reconstructive Periodontal Surgery
Chapter 56 Furcation
Chapter 57 Periodontal Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
Chapter 58 Recent Advances in Surgical Techniques
Chapter 59 Dental Implants
Chapter 60 Supportive Periodontal Therapy
Chapter 61 Recently Asked Questions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=102986
نویسنده : Verma Priya Gupta
ناشر : Jp Medical Ltd; UK ed. edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 258
(ISBN) شابک : 9386056186
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $22.97
حجم فایل : 15 MB