For over half a century Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine has informed and educated students, doctors and other health professionals all over the world, providing a comprehensive account of the practice of medicine. Davidson’s Essentialsof Medicine provides the core content of the main textbook in a condensed format which will be invaluable whenever you are on the move – whether commuting, travelling between training sites, or on electives.
- This book provides a distillation of the core information required for clinical studies in medicine. While retaining the acclaimed readability of the main textbook it presents the key information in a format more appropriate for practical clinical work.
- The contents have been carefully selected by a team of junior doctors, emphasising only the topics that will be essential for clinical studies.
- The book includes additional chapters of content to aid clinical practice including a practically-focussed chapter on therapeutics and a useful guide to interpreting major clinical investigations.
- The text draws directly on the depth and breadth of experience of the Davidson’s authors and its International Advisory Board.
- Updated to include key changes and new illustrations included in Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine.
۱ Good medical practice
۲ Ageing and disease
۳ Critical care and emergency medicine
۵ Infectious disease
۶ Clinical biochemistry and metabolism
۷ Kidney and urinary tract disease
۸ Cardiovascular disease
۹ Respiratory disease
۱۰ Endocrine disease
۱۱ Diabetes mellitus
۱۲ Gastrointestinal and nutritional disorders
۱۳ Liver and biliary tract disease
۱۴ Blood disease
۱۵ Rheumatology and bone disease
IS Neurological disease
۱۷ Skin disease
۱۸ Therapeutics and prescribing
۱۹ Interpreting key investigations
۲۰ Laboratory reference ranges
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=15024
نویسنده : J. Alastair Innes PhD FRCP Ed
ناشر : Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 880
(ISBN) شابک : 0702055921
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $41.18
حجم فایل : 14 MB