دانلود کتاب مهارت های تمرین اختلال فیزیکی برای دستیار کاردرمانی
Physical Dysfunction Practice Skills for the Occupational Therapy Assistant, 3ed
Covering the scope, theory, and approaches to the practice of occupational therapy, Physical Dysfunction Practice Skills for the Occupational Therapy Assistant, 3rd Edition prepares you to care for adults who have physical disabilities. It takes a client-centered approach, following the latest OT Practice framework as it defines your role as an OTA in physical dysfunction practice. New to this edition is coverage of polytrauma, advances in prosthetics and assistive technologies, and assessment and interventions of traumatic brain injury problems related to cognitive and visual perception. Written by respected educator Mary Beth Early, Physical Dysfunction Practice Skills for the Occupational Therapy Assistant helps you develop skills in the assessment of client factors, intervention principles, and clinical reasoning.
- Case studies offer snapshots of real-life situations and solutions, with many threaded throughout an entire chapter.
- A client-centered approach allows you to include the client when making decisions about planning and treatment, using the terminology set forth by the 2008 Occupational Therapy Practice Framework.
- Evidence-based content includes clinical trials and outcome studies, especially those relating to intervention.
- Key terms, chapter outlines, and chapter objectives introduce the essential information in each chapter.
- Reading guide questions and summaries in each chapter make it easier to measure your comprehension of the material.
- Information on prevention is incorporated throughout the book, especially in the Habits on Health and Wellness chapter.
- Cultural diversity/sensitivity information helps you learn about the beliefs and customs of other cultures so you can provide appropriate care.
- An Evolve companion website reinforces learning with resources such as video clips, review questions, forms for practice, crossword puzzles, and other learning activities.
- New content on the latest advances in OT assessment and intervention includes prosthetics and assistive technologies, and updated assessment and interventions of TBI (traumatic brain injury) problems related to cognitive and visual perception.
- Video clips on the companion Evolve website relate the material to clinical practice by demonstrating a variety of interventions in occupational therapy.
Chapter 1: Occupational Therapy and Physical Disabilities: Scope, Theory, and Approaches to Practice
Chapter 2: The Disability Experience and the Therapeutic Process
Chapter 3: Infection Control and Safety Issues in the Clinic*
Chapter 4: Occupational Therapy Process: Evaluation and Intervention in Physical Dysfunction
Chapter 5: Documentation of Occupational Therapy Services*
Chapter 6: Assessment of Motor Control and Functional Movement
Chapter 7: Assessment of Joint Range of Motion*
Chapter 8: Assessment of Muscle Strength*
Chapter 9: Evaluation and Observation of Deficits in Sensation, Perception,and Cognition
Chapter 10: Teaching and Learning Motor Performance in Occupational Therapy*
Chapter 11: Habits of Health and Wellness
Chapter 12: Occupations, Purposeful Activities, and Preparatory Activities
Chapter 13: Activities of Daily Living
Chapter 14: Assistive Technology
Chapter 15: Moving in the Environment
Chapter 16: Sexuality: An Activity of Daily Living
Chapter 17: Work
Chapter 18: Promoting Engagement in Leisure and Social Participation
Chapter 19: The Older Adult
Chapter 20: Hand Splinting
Chapter 21: Neurotherapeutic Approaches to Treatment
Chapter 22: Interventions for Visual and Other Sensory Dysfunction
Chapter 23: Intervention for Disturbances in Cognition and Perception*
Chapter 24: Cerebrovascular Accident
Chapter 25: Traumatic Brain Injury
Chapter 26: Degenerative Diseases of the Central Nervous System*
Chapter 27: Spinal Cord Injury
Chapter 28: Neuropathic and Myogenic Dysfunction*
Chapter 29: Arthritic Diseases*
Chapter 30: Acute Hand Injuries
Chapter 31- Hip Fractures and Lower Extremity Joint Replacement
Chapter 32: Burns
Chapter 33: Amputation and Prosthetics
Chapter 34: Cardiac Dysfunction and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Chapter 35: Oncology
Chapter 36: HIV Infection and AIDS
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=30838
نویسنده : Mary Beth Early MS OTR/L
ناشر : Mosby; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 755
(ISBN) شابک : 0323059090
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $79.95
حجم فایل : 36 MB