دانلود کتاب مواجهات جراحی در ارتوپدی: رویکرد آناتومیک
Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach, 5ed
Through four outstanding editions, this highly regarded text has provided a clear, surgeon’s-point of view of orthopaedic anatomy using easy-to-follow descriptions accompanied by hundreds of superb, full-color illustrations. The state-of-the-art fifth edition brings you up to date with recent changes in the field, using a highly relevant anatomic approach that has become increasingly important as approaches become smaller. Designed to increase your anatomic knowledge, increase safety, and improve patient outcomes, this updated resource is a must-have reference for today’s orthopaedic surgeon.
- Each chapter details the techniques and pitfalls of a surgical approach, gives a clear preview of anatomic landmarks and incisions, and highlights potential dangers of superficial and deep dissection.
- Seventeen high-quality procedural videos provide over an hour of surgeries from every relevant angle, including a split screen with diagrams.
- Updates of existing surgical approaches include expanded approaches for emergency decompression of a compartment syndrome of the lower leg and forearm, as well as the addition of a classic approach to fixation of distal radial fractures.
- New coverage of the posterior and postero-lateral approaches to the tibial plateau, surgical dislocation of the hip, a minimally invasive anterior approach to the hip joint, and the lateral approach to the metatarso phalangeal joint of the hallux.
- Revisions include clear depictions of the iliopectinal fascia and the step technique for the flip osteotomy of the greater trochanter.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
‘the leading reference on surgical approaches to the musculoskeletal system. Nothing else comes close.’
‘the mainstay for resident and surgeon preparation for surgical procedures’
‘images are of the highest quality and thoughtfully represent a stepwise, layered, anatomic approach’
‘online availability makes it even more user-friendly and accessible even when the hard copy is unavailable.’
‘The unique facet is its wonderful drawings that demonstrate the classic surgical approaches to the musculoskeletal system’
Chapter One: The Shoulder
Chapter Two: The Humerus
Chapter Three: The Elbow
Chapter Four: The Forearm
Chapter Five: The Wrist and Hand
Chapter Six: The Spine
Chapter Seven: Pelvis and Acetabulum
Chapter Eight: The Hip
Chapter Nine: The Femur
Chapter Ten: The Knee
Chapter Eleven: The Tibia and Fibula
Chapter Twelve: The Foot and Ankle
Chapter Thirteen: Approaches for External Fixation
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=92083
نویسنده : Stanley Hoppenfeld MD , Dr. Piet de Boer MD
ناشر : LWW; Fifth edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1943
(ISBN) شابک : 1496309472
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $139.99
حجم فایل : 150 MB