دانلود کتاب موارد آتالارینژیک: نمونه کارهای بالینی دانشگاه سینسیناتی
Otolaryngology Cases: The University of Cincinnati Clinical Portfolio, 2ed
There is a nice consistent style…which makes for very easy reading and not just dipping in at random…The brief, punchy style of this book is highly recommended to all trainees and, at least as much, to their trainers. — The Journal of Laryngology & Otology
In the tradition of the acclaimed first edition, experts from the University of Cincinnati’s Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery present new case reviews. Every chapter presents patient-based scenarios to prepare practitioners for ENT cases they will encounter during rounds, rotations, and patient exams. By establishing a uniform algorithm in obtaining and utilizing discreet points of data, the authors encourage a disciplined approach to patient assessment and management options.
Sections organized by anatomy and subspecialty enhance the ability to learn and retain knowledge. For example, benign and malignant pathologies are systematically detailed in anatomical sections dedicated to the neurovascular structures, oral cavity and pharynx, larynx, thyroid, salivary gland, and skin. The text covers the full age continuum – including congenital, acquired, benign, and malignant disorders such as pediatric subglottic stenosis and facial, head, and neck cancers that primarily affect adults.
- Presentation of 100 practical cases including history, differential diagnoses, test interpretations, definitive diagnoses, medical and surgical management, rehabilitation, and follow-up.
- Up-to-date coverage of every major ENT specialty: otology and neurotology, the skull base, rhinology, laryngology, head and neck cancer, sleep disorders, pediatric otolaryngology, trauma, and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Nearly 150 meticulous color photographs and graphics elucidate disease characteristics and clinical findings
- Chapter bibliographies with current literature sources augment case reviews.
- Multiple-choice questions serve as a robust study tool, optimizing knowledge acquisition and retention.
This must-have resource enables otolaryngology residents and practitioners to learn from case studies and incorporate state-of-the-art techniques into daily practice, thereby optimizing patient care.
I Pediatric Otology
II Adult Otology
III Neurotology and Skull Base
IV The Facial Nerve
V The Oral Cavity and Pharynx
VI The Larynx
VII The Thyroid
VIII The Salivary Gland
IX The Skin
XI General Otolaryngology
XIII Pediatric Otolaryngology
XV Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=100175
نویسنده : Myles L. Pensak
ناشر : Thieme; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 446
(ISBN) شابک : 9781626234192
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $92.69
حجم فایل : 7 MB