Actual case studies in a Q & A format explore contemporary problems in anesthesia, and provide practical solutions based on a careful examination of all of the important scientific and clinical principles for each case. The 3rd Edition offers brand-new coverage of key topics in the cardiovascular, respiratory, central nervous system, abdomen, and post-anesthesia care sections as well as a completely new section on trauma. It also addresses important topics such as hemophilia, infant anesthesia, lower extremity anesthesia, and celiac plexus blocks. All of the existing cases are thoroughly revised to include new treatments and practice guidelines, and new knowledge of the relevant pharmacology. It’s an ideal review tool for board preparation, and a handy resource for practice.
- Offers solutions to frequently occurring practical problems through discussions of pathophysiology, pharmacology, preoperative evaluation, and intraoperative care.
- Facilitates the proper identification of both common and rare clinical problems.
- Examines the crucial scientific and clinical principles for each case study.
- A completely new section on trauma features five new cases: blunt vs. penetrating trauma · neck and airway trauma · thoracic trauma · closed head injury with open femur fracture · and burns.
- The cardiovascular section offers new cases relating to: cardiac tamponade · cardiomyopathy · noncardiac surgery after heart transplantation · coronary artery bypass grafting · and do-not-resuscitate.
- The respiratory section features new cases on post-thoracotomy complications and thoracoscopy.
- The central nervous system content is enriched with cases on monitoring in spinal injury · transsphenoidal hypophysectomy · and magnetic resonance imaging.
- LThe abdominal section offers new cases on endovascular surgery · morbid obesity · laparoscopy · carcinoid and kidney transplant.
- Important topics such as hemophilia · infant anesthesia · lower extremity anesthesia · and celiac plexus blocks are now covered.
- Postanesthesia care is expanded to include pulmonary function testing · respiratory failure · delayed emergence · coma and brain death · and anaphylaxis.
- The existing cases are thoroughly revised to include the new treatments, treatment guidelines, and the relevant pharmacology.
About the Author
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=3067
نویسنده : Allan P. Reed MD , Francine S. Yudkowitz MD FAAP
ناشر : Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2005
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 576
(ISBN) شابک : 0443066248
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $58.96
حجم فایل : 5 MB
شما هم می توانید دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید
- کامل کردن گزینه های ستاره دار (*) الزامی است
- آدرس پست الکترونیکی شما محفوظ بوده و نمایش داده نخواهد شد