دانلود کتاب موارد تصویربرداری در مداخله قلبی عروقی JACC
JACC’s Imaging Cases in Cardiovascular Intervention, 1ed
Here in one cohesive and educational volume are over ۲۷۵ key cases from the Journal of the American College of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Intervention’s popular “Images in Intervention” column. Carefully selected and organized topically with added commentaries, this collection presents cases that are instructional, unusual, and multifaceted, ranging from the most common to very rare. The images and explanations, both in print and online, give a highly visual and informative understanding of some of the most complex interventional cases and their complications.
- Cases chosen by Dr. Spencer King, former editor of JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions and a leader in the field of interventional cardiology, along with colleague Dr. Michael McDaniel, covering a 10-year period in JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions.
- Unique coverage spans the full range of cardiovascular interventions, including coronary anomalies, pathologic conditions and complications; structural heart disease conditions and solutions; and technical approaches to unusual clinical situations.
- Each case includes one or more interventional images and a narrative explanation on best practice guidelines for insertion, placement, tips and pitfalls, and problem solving.
- Cases are organized topically and indexed by diagnosis, symptoms, and complications for multiple ways of easily accessing content.
- Videos offer real-time visualization of fourth dimension conditions for an improved understanding of complex and innovative approaches.
- Images include high-quality angiographic, echocardiographic, optical tomographic, CT, MRI, histologic, and other images.
- One-of-a-kind, highly instructive coverage of complex cases, originated by an international team of leading experts, ideally suited for interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists, fellows, and all members of the cardiac cath lab team.
“The book and accompanying ebook are useful resources to enrich knowledge in the field of interventional cardiology. It is a very important addition to the literature in its category.”
-Saroj Khadka, MD (East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine) Doody’s Review Score: 95-4 Stars!
JACC’s most compelling cardiovascular intervention cases―in one instructive volume
۱. Coronary anatomy and pathophysiology
۲. Complications of coronary intervention
۳. Coronary interventional techniques
۴. Structural heart disease: Complications and techniques
۵. Vascular, congenital, and other anatomy and pathophysiology
۶. Vascular, congenital, and other interventional complications
۷. Vascular, congenital, and other interventional techniques
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=340088
نویسنده : Spencer King
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 380
(ISBN) شابک : 0323673716
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $123.15
حجم فایل : 295 MB