دانلود کتاب موارد خواب کودکان
Pediatric Sleep Pearls, 1ed
Following in the steps of the bestselling Sleep Medicine Pearls, this practical resource provides authoritative guidance on the evaluation and management of common pediatric sleep medicine problems using concise clinical vignettes. Experts in this rapidly growing field, led by Drs. Lourdes M. DelRosso, Richard B. Berry, Suzanne E. Beck, Mary H. Wagner, and Carole L. Marcus, provide a hands-on, case-based approach, perfect for physicians studying for the sleep boards, fellows learning sleep medicine, and physicians who see children in their practice.
- Over 95 cases review key elements in the evaluation and management of a wide variety of pediatric sleep disorders.
- An easy-to-read “pearls” format summarizes 2 to 5 major teaching points for maximum retention. Short, templated chapters are ideal for use by busy physicians.
- Current scoring criteria from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine manual for sleep and associated events version 2.2, as well as the current International Classification of Sleep Disorders, 3rd Edition (ICSD-3).
- Expert coverage of normal sleep in children, as well as sleep disorders associated with common medical, neurologic, psychiatric, neurodevelopmental, and genetic conditions.
- Up-to-date information on pediatric obstructive sleep apnea syndrome diagnosis and management.
- Numerous illustrations of polysomnographic fragments and pictures of clinical findings help you quickly recognize key pediatric sleep patterns that lead to an accurate diagnosis. All illustrations online are in full color.
- An ideal resource for pediatric sleep medicine specialists, adult sleep medicine specialists, pediatric pulmonologists, pediatric neurologists, pediatric otolaryngologists, general pediatricians, and pediatric psychologists.
“This book will be a useful resource that clinicians can easily use to increase their knowledge of pediatric sleep disorders and their treatment.” -Tom Vadakara, MD (Rush University Medical Center) for Doody’s Review Service
Part 1: Introduction to Pediatric Sleep Medicine
Section 1: Evaluation of the Pediatric Sleep Patient
Section 2: Pediatric Polysomnography
Section 3: Common Polysomnographic Findings in Children
Section 4: Artifacts in Pediatric Polysomnography
Part 2: Clinical Pediatric Sleep Medicine Pearls
Section 5: Sleep Requirements and Sleep Hygiene
Section 6: Insomnia
Section 7: Disorders of Hypersomnolence
Section 8: Circadian Sleep Disorders
Section 9: Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders
Section 10: Titration Studies in Children
Section 11: Sleep and Genetic Syndromes
Section 12: Parasomnias
Section 13: Movement Disorders
Section 14: Sleep in Medical Conditions
Section 15: Sleep and Neurologic Conditions
Section 16: Sleep and Psychiatric Conditions
Section 17: Sleep and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Section 18: Drug Effects on Sleep
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=54098
نویسنده : Lourdes M. DelRosso MD FAASM
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 Pap/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 354
(ISBN) شابک : 0323392776
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $64.73
حجم فایل : 30 MB