دانلود کتاب موتور کنترل: تحقیقات انتقال به تمرین بالینی
Motor Control: Translating Research into Clinical Practice, 5ed
Motor Control is the only text to bridge the gap between current motor control research and its applications to clinical practice. It gives you a full arsenal of best-evidence tools and information to examine, diagnose, and treat patients who have problems with balance, mobility, and upper extremity function.
After a review of the latest theories of motor control, motor learning, and recovery of function, students are provided with a conceptual framework for clinical practice and a practical framework for understanding and examining impairments in patients with neurological deficits. Armed with a solid foundation, students then build a thorough understanding of motor control issues as they relate to posture and balance, mobility, and upper extremity function. For each of these three key areas, the authors discuss normal control processes, age-related issues, abnormal function, and the clinical applications of current research.
New to this Third Edition
- Two-color design and updated art program engage readers and illuminate content.
- Latest research findings and their clinical applications in postural control, mobility, and upper extremity function provide the most up-to-date information on new advances in the field.
- Learning objectives and answer keys included in each chapter enhance learning.
More Highlights and Features
- Assessment and treatments are classified into impairment levels, strategy levels, and functional levels for easy reference.
- Drawings, charts, tables, and photographs help students visualize and better understand postural control and functional mobility.
- Laboratory activities and case studies reinforce and apply key concepts to patients with different diagnoses.
In recent years, there have been tremendous leaps in motor control research. Now you have the best-evidence tools to fully utilize this research for your own practice!
۱ Motor Control: Issues and Theories
۲ Motor Learning and Recovery of Function
۳ Physiology of Motor Control
۴ Physiological Basis of Motor Learning and Recovery of Function
۵ Constraints on Motor Control: An Overview of Neurologic Impairments
۶ A Conceptual Framework for Clinical Practice
۷ Normal Postural Control
۸ Development of Postural Control
۹ Aging and Postural Control
۱۰ Abnormal Postural Control
۱۱ Clinical Management of the Patient with a Postural Control Disorder
۱۲ Control of Normal Mobility
۱۳ Development of Mobility
۱۴ Aging and Mobility
۱۵ Abnormal Mobility
۱۶ Clinical Management of the Patient with a Mobility Disorder
۱۷ Normal Reach, Grasp, and Manipulation
۱۸ Reach, Grasp, and Manipulation: Changes across the Life Span
۱۹ Abnormal Reach, Grasp, and Manipulation
۲۰ Clinical Management of the Patient with Reach, Grasp, and Manipulation Disorders
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=92994
نویسنده : Anne Shumway-Cook PT PhD , Marjorie H Woollacott
ناشر : LWW; Fifth, North American edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1905
(ISBN) شابک : 149630263X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $84.20
حجم فایل : 78 MB