دانلود کتاب موضوعات اصلی در جراحی عمومی و اورژانس: همگام با تمرین متخصص جراحی |
Core Topics in General & Emergency Surgery: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice, 5ed
Core Topics in General & Emergency Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- Purchase of a print book also includes a downloadable version of the eBook.
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- Modern techniques in transplantation and new forms of immunosuppression are emphasised throughout this volume.
- The substantial interest in new organ perfusion and in the preservation techniques in organ donation and transplantation are reflected in a new chapter written by an international expert.
- All the chapters reflect transplant care as a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians working in a collaborative fashion.
***۲۰۱۰ BMA Book Awards – Highly Commended – Surgery category*** “A very useful summary of the relevant evidence base for general surgical cases. The succinct format allows one to readily access information in a timely manner.” Judges comments
۱. Evidence-based practice in surgery
۲. Outcomes and health economic issues in surgery
۳. Day case surgery
۴. Abdominal hernias
۵. Organisation of emergency general surgical services and the early assessment and investigation of the acute abdomen
۶. Perforations of the upper gastrointestinal tract
۷. Acute non-variceal upper gastrointestinal bleeding
۸. Pancreaticobiliary emergencies
۹. Acute conditions of the small bowel and appendix
۱۰. Colonic emergencies
۱۱. Anorectal emergencies
۱۲. Paediatric surgical emergencies
۱۳. Abdominal trauma
۱۴. Venous thromboembolism: prevention, diagnosis and treatment
۱۵. Patient assessment and surgical risk
۱۶. Perioperative and intensive care management of the surgical patient
۱۷. Surgical nutrition
۱۸. Abdominal sepsis and abdominal compartment syndrome
۱۹. Complications of bariatric surgery presenting to the general surgeon
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=41143
نویسنده : Simon Paterson-Brown MBBS MPhil MS FRCS
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 392
(ISBN) شابک : 0702049646
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $78.30
حجم فایل : 17 MB