Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Physiology brings physiology clearly into focus, telling the story of who we are, how we live, and, ultimately, how we die. By first identifying organ function and then showing how cells and tissues are designed to fulfill that function, Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Physiology decodes this discipline like no other text or review book. Each element was tailored for ease of use and fast content absorption, all combining to bring this story to life for readers. Visionary artwork, Clinical Applications, and Unit Review Questions teach and reinforce the most essential concepts in physiology—perfect for classroom learning and test/boards preparation!
- More than 600 lively, full-color illustrations, the hallmark of the series, painstakingly, and often humorously, guide readers step by step through complex processes.
- Overviews and Chapter Summaries set clear goals for topic mastery and reemphasize essential concepts from each chapter in a coherent framework.
- Clinical Applications boxes and clinical images encourage readers to apply their knowledge, taking them from the classroom to the bedside.
- Margin Example Equation boxes and in-text boxes highlight memorable information and keep physiology in a real-world context.
- Consistent outline format makes critical information easy to access and assimilate.
- Cross references and Infolinks to topics within this book are keyed to page headers to expedite location and are also provided for topics in other books in the series for an interdisciplinary grasp of key concepts.
- Unit-review questions in board-review style test understanding of fundamental concepts as well as the ability to draw connections among multiple organ systems.
- Full-color animations that bring physiologic concepts to life.
- USMLE and COMLEX-style questions and online access to an online e-book.
- Study resources include a map cross-referencing to BRS Physiology that gives users a more complete explanation of difficult concepts.
۱. Cell and Membrane Physiology
۲. Membrane Excitability
۳. Osmosis and Body Fluids
۴. Epithelial and Connective Tissue
۶. Central Nervous System
۷. Autonomic Nervous System
۹. Hearing and Balance
۱۰. Taste and Smell
۱۱. Motor Control Systems
۱۲. Skeletal Muscle
۱۳. Cardiac Muscle
۱۴. Smooth Muscle
۱۷. Cardiac Excitation
۱۸. Cardiac Mechanics
۱۹. Blood and the Vasculature
۲۰. Cardiovascular Regulation
۲۱. Special Circulations
۲۲. Lung Mechanics
۲۳. Gas Exchange
۲۴. Respiratory Regulation
۲۵. Filtration and Micturition
۲۶. Reabsorption and Secretion
۲۷. Urine Formation
۲۸. Water and Electrolyte Balance
۲۹. Principles and Signaling
۳۰. Mouth, Esophagus, and Stomach
۳۱. Small and Large Intestines
۳۲. Exocrine Pancreas and Liver
۳۳. Endocrine Pancreas and Liver
۳۴. Adrenal Glands
۳۵. Thyroid and Parathyroid Hormones
۳۶. Female and Male Gonads
۳۷. Pregnancy and Birth
۳۸. Thermal Stress and Fever
۴۰. Systems Failure
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=26305
نویسنده : Robin R Preston PhD , Thad Wilson PhD
ناشر : LWW; North American Edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 530
(ISBN) شابک : 1609132416
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $69.99
حجم فایل : 113 MB