The 8th edition of Swanson’s Family Medicine Review continues this bestselling resource’s long tradition as the most effective review tool available! Case histories and multiple-choice questions equip you with the most current developments and information in family medicine, offering all the assistance you need to maximize your preparation for the ABFM exam.
- Stay up-to-date in the area of treatment and management with enhanced discussions throughout.
- Equips readers with the information needed to confidently prepare for the American Board of Family Medicine exam.
- Includes nearly ۲,۵۰۰ case-based questions and answer rationales, newly updated to reflect the most current developments in practice.
- Expert Consult eBook download included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to answer questions interactively and check your answers on any electronic platform.
- Chapter Summaries offer a quick review of the concepts―great for last-minute exam preparation.
- Open-ended Clinical Case Management Problems in each chapter provide additional opportunities for articulating your understanding of key topics.
- Features the most current information on concussion management, palliative care, pain management, and more.
- Allows you to earn up to 75 CME Credits online through Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
I – Family Community, and Population Health
II – Communication
III – ADULT MEDICINE
IV – WOMEN’S HEALTH
V – MATERNITY CARE
VI – Children and Adolescents
VII – GERIATRIC MEDICINE
VIII – Behavioral Health
IX – Emergency Medicine
X – Sports Medicine
XI – Illustrated Review
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=40567
نویسنده : Alfred F. Tallia MD MPH , Joseph E. Scherger MD MPH
ناشر : Elsevier; 8 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 886
(ISBN) شابک : 032335632X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $82.30
حجم فایل : 9 MB