Featuring new co-editor Piyush Patel, MD, the updated edition of Cottrell and Patel’s Neuroanesthesia continues to serve as the definitive reference on this important field of medicine. Clinically oriented chapters are clearly organized and cover key clinical points, case presentations, and discussions, delivering the complete and authoritative guidance you need to ensure optimal perioperative safety for neurosurgical patients.
- Integrates current scientific principles with the newest clinical applications.
- Explains what to do under any set of circumstances, the logic behind why it should be done, and how to avoid complications.
- Clear conceptual illustrations make complex concepts easier to understand at a glance.
- Comprehensive and broad coverage of all important aspects of neuroanesthesia enables you to find reliable answers to any clinical question.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Access brand-new information to keep you current! All chapters have been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest developments in neurosurgical anesthesia.
- A completely reorganized TOC offers easier access to information.
- Covers the latest advances in neuromodality monitoring ― brain tissue oxygenation oximetry; microdialysis; and depth of anesthesia.
- Includes a brand-new chapter on end-of-life care and the diagnosis and management of brain death, as well as a new chapter on minimally invasive techniques.
- New information on Parkinson’s disease has been added to the chapter on Awake Craniotomy.
Chapter 1: Brain Metabolism, the Pathophysiology of Brain Injuryr and Potential Beneficial Agents and Techniques
Chapter 2: Cerebral and Spinal Cord Blood Flow
Chapter 3: Cerebrospinal Fluid
Chapter 4: Effects of Anesthetic Agents and Other Drugs on Cerebral Blood Flow, Metabolism, and Intracranial Pressure
Chapter 5: Modem Neuroradiology Relevant to Anesthetic and Perioperative Management
Chapter 6: Evoked Potentials
Chapter 7: Transcranial Doppler Ultrasonography in Anesthesia and Neurosurgery
Chapter 8: Multi-modality Neurologic Monitoring
Chapter 9: Fluid Management During Craniotomy
Chapter 10: Care of the Acutely Unstable Patient
Chapter 11: Supratentorial Masses: Anesthetic Considerations
Chapter 12: Anesthetic Management for Posterior Fossa Surgery
Chapter 13: Anesthetic Management of Cerebral Aneurysm Surgery
Chapter 14: Interventional Neuroradiology Anesthetic Management
Chapter 15: Anesthetic Considerations for Surgical Resection of Brain Arteriovenous Malformations
Chapter 16: Occlusive Cerebrovascular Disease: Anesthetic Considerations
Chapter 17: Awake Craniotomy, Epilepsy, Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery
Chapter 18: Stereotactic Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation, Brain Biopsy, and Gene Therapies
Chapter 19: Perioperative Management of Adult Patients with Severe Head Injury
Chapter 20: Pediatric Neuroanesthesia and Critical Care
Chapter 21: Neurosurgical Diseases and Trauma of the Spine and Spinal Cord: Anesthetic Considerations
Chapter 22: Neurologic Disease and Anesthesia
Chapter 23: Postoperative and Intensive Care Including Head Injury and Multisystem Sequelae
Chapter 24: Chronic Pain Management
Chapter 25: Anesthesia for Neurosurgery in the Pregnant Patient
Chapter 26: Ethical Considerations in the Care of Patients with Neurosurgical Disease
Chapter 27: The Pituitary Gland and Associated Pathologic States
Chapter 28: Information Management and Technology
Chapter 29: Future Advances in Neuroanesthesia
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=49307
نویسنده : James E. Cottrell MD FRCA
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 523
(ISBN) شابک : 0323359442
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $234.09
حجم فایل : 30 MB