Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2022!
For more than 60 years, Merritt’s Neurology has remained a trusted landmark text in clinical neurology, providing unparalleled guidance on neurologic protocols, treatment guidelines, clinical pathways, therapeutic recommendations, and imaging. The fourteenth edition reflects the state of today’s practice, with fully updated content and timely new sections and chapters. With this edition, Dr. James Noble joins Drs. Elan Louis and Stephan A. Mayer as co-editor, all of whom trained at Columbia University where Dr. H. Houston Merritt wrote the initial editions of this book. Lauded for its comprehensive coverage, colorful and dynamic visual style, readability, and ease of use, this up-to-date reference is ideal for neurologists, primary care physicians, and residents alike.
- Contains more than 150 succinct chapters that offer essential information on signs and symptoms, diagnostic tests, and neurologic disorders of all etiologies.
- Includes a new section on the global burden of neurological disease, coverage of neurological implications of COVID-19, and new chapters covering:
- Sepsis associated encephalopathy
- New treatment modalities of previously incurable disorders, including inherited neuromuscular diseases
- New treatments with improved efficacy and tolerability in acute stroke and multiple sclerosis, among others
- Incorporation of new emerging and established biomarkers into practice
- Helps you quickly navigate the text and easily visualize neurologic topics with a vivid, highly illustrated, full-color format throughout. Many figures and tables have been incorporated throughout the text for quick reference.
- Electronic versions of the book will feature a series of new “Need to Know Neurology” video clips that focus on key take-home messages.
- The textbook can also be bundled with Merritt’s Neurology Board Review, a forthcoming companion book with over ۵۰۰ sample board review questions and answers.
SECTION I GLOBAL BURDEN OF NEUROLOGIC DISEASE
SECTION II APPROACH TO THE NEUROLOGIC PATIENT
SECTION III COMMON PROBLEMS IN NEUROLOGY
SECTION IV DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
SECTION V CEREBROVASCULAR DISEASES
SECTION VI NEUROTRAUMA
SECTION VII DEMENTIA
SECTION VIII HEADACHE AND PAIN SYNDROMES
SECTION IX EPILEPSY AND PAROXYSMAL DISORDERS
SECTION X CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM INFECTIONS
SECTION XI DEMYELINATING AND INFLAMMATORY DISEASES
SECTION XII MOVEMENT DISORDERS
SECTION XIII NEUROMUSCULAR DISEASES
SECTION XIV NEUROONCOLOGY
SECTION XV HYDROCEPHALUS AND CEREBRAL EDEMA
SECTION XVI SPINAL CORD DISORDERS
SECTION XVII AUTONOMIC AND SLEEP DISTURBANCES
SECTION XVIII SYSTEMIC ORGAN FUNCTION AND THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
SECTION XIX NEUROLOGIC TOXIDROMES
SECTION XX PEDIATRIC NEUROLOGY
SECTION XXI PSYCHIATRY AND NEUROLOGY
SECTION XXII RECOVERY AND END-OF-LIFE CARE
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=286577
نویسنده : Elan D. Louis MD MS
ناشر : LWW; Fourteenth edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی) + ePUB
تعداد صفحات : 5962
(ISBN) شابک : 1975141229
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $165.10
حجم فایل : 260 MB