دانلود کتاب نوروپاتولوژی: متن های مرجع آسیب شناسی |
CNS Neuropathology: A Reference Text of CNS Pathology, 3ed
Solve your toughest neurodiagnostic challenges with Neuropathology, 3rd Edition – the most information-packed, extensively illustrated neuropathology reference available! An expert author team presents more than 3,000 high-quality images – nearly all in full color – to provide unmatched visual guidance on the microscopic and gross pathologic presentation of a full range of neurologic diseases.
- Diagnose with confidence by consulting the most extensive published image collection in neuropathology, which includes an exceptional number of gross pathology images, a feature poorly represented in other texts.
- Access the complete contents online and download all the images at www.expertconsult.com.
- Understand the most recent developments in neurologic diseases and quickly identify important variants and outliers.
- Meet the needs of an aging population with expanded coverage of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, motor neuron disorders, and prion diseases, as well as conditions such as multiple sclerosis.
- Apply the latest knowledge on molecular genetics and the growing role of genetic testing.
- Make optimal use of today’s functional imaging techniques with new information on PET, fMRI, and SPECT.
- Stay current with the newest diagnostic protocols and guidelines as endorsed by professional societies and national bodies, the most recent WHO classification of central nervous system diseases, and checklists for the handling and diagnosis of CNS tumors and tumor-like lesions.
- Get outstanding visual guidance with new full-color images, and new and updated drawings that clarify complex entities and concepts.
By David Ellison,Chairman of Pathology & Director of Neuropathology St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Memphis, Tennessee, USA; Seth Love, Professor of Neuropathology, Institute of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Bristol, Frenchay Hospital Bristol, UK ; Leila Maria Cardao Chimelli, Consultant Neuropathologist, Medical School of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil; Brian Harding, MD; James S. Lowe, Professor of Neuropathology, University of Nottingham, Honorary Consultant Pathologist, Queen’s Medical Centre, University Hospital NHS Trust, Nottingham, UK; Harry V. Vinters, MD, Chief, Section of Neuropathology, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA; Sebastian Brandner, Chair of Neuropathology, Institute of Neurology, London, UK and William H Yong, MD, Assistant Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UCLA Center for Health Sciences, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Chapter 1: Pathologic Reactions in the CNS
Chapter 2: Fetal and Neonatal Hypoxic–Ischemic Lesions
Chapter 3: Malformations
Chapter 4: Hydrocephalus
Chapter 5: Disorders That Primarily Affect White Matter
Chapter 6: Neurodegenerative Disorders of Gray Matter in Childhood
Chapter 7: Miscellaneous Pediatric Disorders
Chapter 8: Adult Hypoxic and Ischemic Lesions
Chapter 9: Vascular Disease and Infarcts
Chapter 10: Hemorrhage
Chapter 11: Head and Spinal Injuries
Chapter 12: Acute Viral Infections
Chapter 13: Chronic and Subacute Viral Infections of the CNS
Chapter 14: Rickettsial and Mycoplasma Infections
Chapter 15: Acute Bacterial Infections and Bacterial Abscesses
Chapter 16: Chronic Bacterial Infections and Neurosarcoidosis
Chapter 17: Fungal Infections
Chapter 18: Parasitic Infections
Chapter 19: Multiple Sclerosis
Chapter 20: Other Demyelinating Diseases: Inflammatory and Compressive
Chapter 21: Vitamin Deficiencies
Chapter 22: Systemic Metabolic Diseases
Chapter 23: Lysosomal and Peroxisomal Disorders
Chapter 24: Mitochondrial Encephalopathies
Chapter 25: Toxic Injury of the CNS
Chapter 26: Classification and Pathogenesis of Neurodegenerative Diseases
Chapter 27: Motor Neuron Disorders
Chapter 28: Parkinsonism and Akinetic–Rigid Disorders
Chapter 29: Ataxic Disorders
Chapter 30: Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders
Chapter 31: Dementias
Chapter 32: Prion Diseases
Chapter 33: Thalamic and Pallidal Degenerations, Neuroaxonal Dystrophy, and Autonomic Failure
Chapter 34: Classification and General Concepts of CNS Neoplasms
Chapter 35: Astrocytic Neoplasms
Chapter 36: Non-Astrocytic Gliomas
Chapter 37: Neuroepithelial Neoplasms Displaying Neuronal Features
Chapter 38: Embryonal Neuroepithelial Neoplasms of the CNS
Chapter 39: Neoplasms of the Pineal Gland
Chapter 40: Choroid Plexus Neoplasms
Chapter 41: Primary CNS Lymphomas
Chapter 42: Peripheral Nerve Sheath Neoplasms
Chapter 43: Meningiomas
Chapter 44: Neoplasms in the Region of the Pituitary Fossa
Chapter 45: Miscellaneous CNS Neoplasms and Cysts
Chapter 46: Neoplasms That Spread to the CNS
Chapter 47: Paraneoplastic Disorders
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=1902
نویسنده : David Ellison MD PhD MA MSc MBBChir MRCP FRCPath
ناشر : Mosby; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 900
(ISBN) شابک : 978-0723435150
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $369.55
حجم فایل : 95 MB