Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Designed to help students develop the professional entry-level competencies they need for certification and career success, this 6th edition of Clinical Hematology strengthens the pedagogy that set the quality benchmark for hematology and includes the current, competency-based content needed by MLT and MLS students.
In addition to state-of-the-art content, many, fully developed case studies with critical thinking discussion questions, and a strong emphasis on emerging molecular diagnostics and genomic medicine, the 6th edition encompasses the professional knowledge guidelines recommended by ASCLS Entry Level and Professional Body of Knowledge competencies in hematology, hemostasis and coagulation, and molecular applications.
Throughout the text, a logical eight-part organization, clear explanations, and multiple learning tools help students master the theory underlying clinical hematology and the procedures used to diagnose and treat disorders of the blood and bone marrow.
- Expanded coverage of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) in the Molecular Techniques chapter reflects the importance of molecular diagnostics and genomic medicine in today’s medical laboratories.
- Numerous Clinical Case Studies with critical thinking group discussion questions link concepts and procedures to laboratory practice.
- Two dedicated chapters provide step-by-step procedure instructions, enabling students to confidently perform important clinical procedures.
- Learning Outcomes and Review questions— now identified as core and advanced content—clarify what MLT and MLS students should know upon successful completion of each chapter.
- More algorithms and other student desired visual learning formats (figures, tables and boxes) clarify key points.
- In-text learning aids (Learning Outcomes, Chapter Highlights and Review Questions) organized by major topic to facilitate concept mastery.
- A streamlined Phlebotomy chapter focuses on the newest content with additional information moved online for easy access.
- Bulleted Chapter Highlights facilitate quick review of each chapter’s material.
- Key Terms italicized in the text and defined in the glossary help students master the vocabulary of hematology.
- Certification-style Review Questions help students assess their knowledge as they advance through each chapter.
- Updated full-color images offer a visual guide to the concepts and procedures presented in the text.
- Updated references reflect the latest research in the field.
۱ Safety Practices and Quality in the Hematology Laboratory
۲ Principles of Blood Collection
۳ Cellular Morphology and Foundations of Genetic Hematopoietic Disorders
۵ Erythrocytes: Erythropoiesis, Maturation, Membrane Characteristics, and Metabolic Activities
۶ Erythrocytes: Hemoglobin
۷ Erythrocytes: Morphology and Inclusions
۸ Leukocytes: The Granulocytic and Monocytic Series
۹ Leukocytes; Lymphocytes and Plasma Cells
۱۰ Basic Laboratory Assessment oi Erythrocytes, Leukocytes, and Platelets
۱۱ Classification and Laboratory Assessment of Anemias
۱۲ Acute and Chronic Blood Loss Anemia and Anemias Associated with Systemic Disorders
۱۳ Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
۱۴ Disorders of Iron Metabolism and Heme Synthesis
۱۵ Macrocytic and Megaloblastic Anemias
۱۶ Hemolytic Anemias
۱۷ Hemoglobinopathies and Thalassemias
۱۸ Disorders of Granulocytes and Monocytes
۱۹ Disorders of Lymphocytes
۲۰ Characteristics of Leukemias, Lymphomas, and Myelomas
۲۱ Acute Leukemias
۲۲ Lymphoid and Plasma Cell Neoplasms
۲۳ Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
۲۴ Myclodvsplastic Syndromes and Myclodysplastic/Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
۲۵ Principles oi Hemostasis and ’Ihrombosis: Vasculature and Platelets
۲۶ Disorders of Primary Hemostasis and Thrombosis Vasculature and Platelets
۲۷ Principles of Hemostasis and Thrombosis: Blood Coagulation Factors and Natural Coagulant Systems
۲۸ Disorders of Hemostasis and Thrombosis: Blood Coagulation Factors, Hypercoagulable State, and Anticoagulant Therapy
۲۹ Body Fluid Analysis
۳۰ Instrumentation in Hematology
۳۱ Molecular Diagnostic Techniques and Applications
۳۲ Laboratory Manual: Manual Procedures in Hematology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=91143
نویسنده : Mary Lou Turgeon EdD; MT (ASCP)
ناشر : LWW; Sixth edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 776
(ISBN) شابک : 1496332288
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $73.30
حجم فایل : 650 MB