Hematology, 6th Edition encompasses all of the latest scientific knowledge and clinical solutions in the field, equipping you with the expert answers you need to offer your patients the best possible outcomes. Ronald Hoffman, MD, Edward J. Benz, Jr., MD, Leslie E. Silberstein, MD, Helen Heslop, MD, Jeffrey Weitz, MD, John Anastasi, MD, and a host of world-class contributors present the expert, evidence-based guidance you need to make optimal use of the newest diagnostic and therapeutic options.
- Make confident, effective clinical decisions by consulting the world’s most trusted hematology reference.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com, with a downloadable image collection, regular updates, case studies, patient information sheets, and more.
- Apply all the latest knowledge on regulation of gene expression, transcription splicing, and RNA metabolism; pediatric transfusion therapy; principles of cell-based gene therapy; allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome in adults; hematology in aging; and much more, thanks to ۲۷ brand-new chapters plus sweeping updates throughout.
- Find the information you need quickly and easily thanks to a completely reworked organization that better reflects today’s clinical practice.
- Visualize clinical problems more clearly with new and updated images that reflect the pivotal role of hematopathology in modern practice.
- Benefit from the experience and fresh perspective of new editor Dr. Jeffrey Weitz, Professor of Medicine at McMaster University School of Medicine and Executive Director of the Thrombosis and Atherosclerosis Research Institute in Ontario.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“This outstanding book will be a great resource to hematologists in practice and in training all over the world. It is current and, with plans for continually supplementing the online version as more information becomes available, it will continue to be up to date.”
-Kehinde Adekola, MBBS Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
۵ Star – Doody’s Rating, March 2013
“There has been a significant improvement in general layout and visual appearence between the 5th and 6th editions. The book is now in full colour throughout, with numerous sections of added and useful information contained in blue and red coloured boxes…The entire text of the book, including downloadable images, is available online, and includes updates to the book – such as the recent addition of arsenic trioxide and ATRA as treatment for acute promyelocytic leukaemia…for the truly discerning haematologist, only th fullest detail will suffice, and only Hoffman’s Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice will do.”
Haemtrainee, Sept 2013
About the Author
Part I Molecular and Cellular Basis of Hematology
Part II Cellular Basis of Hematology
Part III Immunologic Basis of Hematology
Part IV Disorders of Hematopoietic Cell Development
Part V Red Blood Cells
Part VI Non-Malignant Leukocytes
Part VII Hematologic Malignancies
Part VIII Comprehensive Care of Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
Part IX Cell-Based Therapies
Part X Transplantation
Part XI Transfusion Medicine
Part XII Hemostasis and Thrombosis
Part XIII Consultative Hematology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=31826
نویسنده : Ronald Hoffman MD , Edward J. Benz Jr. MD
ناشر : Churchill Livingstone; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2680
(ISBN) شابک : 1437729282
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $247.30
حجم فایل : 116 MB