Get the expert guidance you need to offer your patients the best possible outcomes with Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice, 7th Edition. This thoroughly up-to-date text contains both unparalleled scientific content and must-know clinical guidance, so you can enhance your problem-solving skills and make optimal use of the newest diagnostic techniques and therapeutic options in this fast-changing field.
- Delivers state-of-the-art information and guidance from editors and global contributors who are at the forefront of their respective subspecialty areas.
- Features sweeping content updates throughout, including basic science research which serves as a foundation for modern hematology, recent advances in stem cell transplantation, clinical advances in the treatment of each of the hematologic malignancies, immune checkpoint inhibitors, molecular diagnostics, transfusion medicine, and much more.
- Includes several new chapters including Epigenetics and Epigenomics, Stem Cell Model of Hematologic Diseases, Multiple Myeloma, IND Enabling Processes for Cell-Based Therapies, and Immune Checkpoint Blockade in Hematologic Malignancies.
- New Virtual Microscope with the ability to zoom in on high-quality digital hematopathology slides and frequent content updates accessible anywhere, any time on your favorite digital device.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“The book covers all of hematology. It is truly comprehensive and awe inspiring. Pretty much everything you might want to know about anything hematological is in this book. The discussion of the pathophysiology of hematological disorders, spanning biochemistry to molecular to cellular to organ systems, is simply breathtaking in its enormity, accuracy, detail, and completeness…. Get this book. It is one of the best comprehensive references for clinical hematology.” Reviewed by Valerie L. Ng, PhD, MD (Alameda County Medical Center/Highland Hospital) Doody’s Score: 94, 4 Stars!
I Molecular and Cellular Basis of Hematology
II Cellular Basis of Hematology
III Immunologic Basis of Hematology
IV Disorders of Hematopoietic Cell Development
V Red Blood Cells
VI Non-Malignant Leukocytes
VII Hematologic Malignancies
VIII Comprehensive Care of Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
IX Cell-Based Therapies
XI Transfusion Medicine
XII Hemostasis and Thrombosis
XIII Consultative Hematology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=80976
نویسنده : Ronald Hoffman MD , Edward J. Benz Jr. MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2650
(ISBN) شابک : 0323357628
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $298.87
حجم فایل : 127 MB