- Uses a consistent chapter format that covers: disease definition • clinical, histological, immunophenotypic, and genetic findings • detailed molecular and immune pathogenesis • detailed differential diagnoses • and a capsule summary.
- Features hundreds of high-quality clinical and pathological images , tables, and figures that clearly explain key concepts.
- Follows the classification guidelines of the World Health Organization and European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC).
- The most comprehensive reference on diagnosing cutaneous hematologic disorders available
- Offers complete, interdisciplinary coverage of:
functional and phenotypic heterogeneity of cutaneous immune cells • molecular biology of T and B cell lymphomas • current and emerging diagnostic techniques • hematologic malignancies that emerge from skin resident or skin homing immune cells • cutaneous metastasis of and paraneoplastic reactions to systemic hematological malignancies • recent advances in diagnosing cutaneous lymphoproliferations in acquired immunodeficiency • cutaneous inflammatory conditions and reactive lymphoproliferations that resemble hematologic malignancies • inflammatory mimickers of early cutaneous lymphomas • new entities such as annular lichenoid dermatosis of the youth • pseudolymphomas stemming from drugs, infection, vaccination, tattoos, and epithelial neoplasia • hematological malignancies in special anatomical regions or patient populations • and adverse cutaneous reactions secondary to chemotherapy and newer targeted anti-cancer agents.
‘follows the classification guidelines of the World Health Organization and European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)’
‘includes a number of useful tables and figures which nicely complement the text’
‘ comprehensive and user friendly index ‘
PART I: Immunobiology and Molecular Pathogenesis
PART II: Laboratory Techniques
PART III: Primary Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomas
PART IV: Primary Cutaneous NK/T-Cell Malignancies
PART V: Systemic T- and NK-Cell Lymphomas With Cutaneous Dissemination
PART VI: Primary Cutaneous B-Cell LymphoproIterative Disorders
PART VII: Systemic B-Cell Lymphomas With Cutaneous Dissemination
PART VIII: Cutaneous Reactive Infiltrates
PART IX: Precursor Lymphoid and Myeloid Neoplasms
PART X: Cutaneous Manifestations Associated With Hematologic Malignancy
PART XI: Cutaneous Mast Cell Proliferations
PART XII: Benign and Malignant Histiocytic Disorders
PART XIII: Lymphoid proliferations of special sites/special populations
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=228977
نویسنده : Alejandro Ariel Gru MD
ناشر : LWW; First edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1734
(ISBN) شابک : 9781496300584
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $224.22
حجم فایل : 130 MB