The world’s leading reference in hematopathology returns with this completely updated second edition. Authored by international experts in the field, it covers a broad range of hematologic disorders — both benign and malignant — with information on the pathogenesis, clinical and pathologic diagnosis, and treatment for each. Comprehensive in scope, it’s a must-have resource for both residents and practicing pathologists alike.
- Authored by the chief architects of the WHO classification in neoplasms of hematopoietic and lymphoid tissue.
- Covers the newest diagnostic techniques, including molecular, immunohistochemical, and genetic studies.
- Confirm or challenge your diagnostic interpretations by comparing specimens to over 1,000 high-quality color images.
- Boasts detailed, practical advice from world leaders in hematopathology.
- Places an emphasis on pathologic diagnoses, including molecular and genetic testing.
- Updated with the most current WHO classifications of hematologic disease, including lymphoma and leukemia and peripheral T-cell lymphomas.
- Covers hot topics in hematopathology, such as the latest genetic insights into lymphoma and leukemia; the new nomenclature for myelodysplastic syndromes; new developments on the subject of Grey zone lymphoma; and much more.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices. There’s also a downloadable image bank, and Virtual Microscope Slides are featured in several chapters.
Give your clinicians the best guidance with this comprehensive reference in hematopathology.
“a unique reference, which should be present in the library of all haematopathologists, haematologists and oncologists”
۲۰۱۷ BMA Awards: Highly Commended, Pathology
۱ Preceding of the Lymph Node Biopsy Specimen
۲ Fine Needle Aspiration of Lymph Nodes
۳ Collection,. Processing, and Examination of Bone Marrow Specimens
۴ Immunohistochemistry for the Hematopathology Laboratory
۵ Flow Cytometry
۶ Molecular Diagnosis in FIematopathology
۷ Important Chromosomal Aberrations in Hematologic Neoplasms and Key Techniques to Diagnose Them
۸ Normal Lymphoid Organs and Tissues
۹ Reactive Lymphadenopathies
۱۰ Normal Bone Marrow
۱۱ Evaluation of Anemia, Leukopeniar and Thrombocytopenia
۱۲ Bone Marrow Findings in Inflammatory, Infectious, and Metabolic Disorders
۱۳ Principles of Classification of Lymphoid Neoplasms
۱۴ B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Monoclonal B-Cell Lymphocytosisr and B-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia
۱۵ Lymphoplasmacytic Lymphoma and Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
۱۶ Hairy Cell Leukemia
۱۷ Splenic Marginal-Zone Lymphoma and Other Small B-Cell Neoplasms in the Spleen
۱۸ Follicular Lymphoma
۱۹ Extranodal Marginal Zone Lymphoma
۲۰ Primary Cutaneous B-Cell Lymphomas
۲۱ Nodal Marginal Zone Lymphoma
۲۲ Mantle Cell Lymphoma
۲۳ Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
۲۴ Burkitt’s Lymphoma and Its Mimics
۲۵ Plasmablastic Neoplasms Other Than Plasma Cell Myeloma
۲۶ Plasma Cell Neoplasms
۲۷ Nodular Lymphocyte-Predominant Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
۲۸ Classical Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Related Lesions
۲۹ Virally Associated B-Cell LymphoproIterative Disease
۳۰ Virally Associated T-Cell and NK-Cell Neoplasms
۳۱ T-Cell and NK-Cell Large Granular Lymphocyte Proliferations
۳۲ T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia
۳۳ Adult T-Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma
۳۴ Hepatosplenic T-Cell Lymphoma
۳۵ Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma, Not Otherwise Specified
۳۶ Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma
۳۷ Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma, ALK Positive and ALK Negative
۳۸ Enteropathy-Associated T-Cell Lymphoma and Other Primary Intestinal T-Cell Lymphomas
۳۹ Mycosis Fungoides and Sezary Syndrome
۴۰ Primary Cutaneous CD30-Positive T-Cell Lymphoproliferative Disorders
۴۱ Primary Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomas
۴۲ Precursor B- and T-Cell Neoplasms
۴۳ Acute Leukemias of Ambiguous Lineage
۴۴ Principles of Classification of Myeloid Neoplasms
۴۵ Myelodysplastic Syndromes
۴۶ Acute Myeloid Leukemia
۴۷ Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
۴۸ Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
۵۰ Eosinophilia and Chronic Eosinophilic Leukemiar Including Myeloid/Lymphoid Neoplasms with Eosinophilia and Rearrangement of PDGFRAr PDGFRBr FGFR1, or JAK2
۵۱ Elastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm
۵۲ Non-neoplastic Histiocytic Proliferations of Lymph Nodes and Bone Marrow
۵۳ Histiocytic and Dendritic Cell Neoplasms Including Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis and Langerhans Cell Sarcoma
۵۴ The Pathology of Primary Immunodeficiencies
۵۵ Iatrogenic Immunodeficiency-Associated Lymphoproliferative Disorders
۵۶ Bone Marrow Evaluation for Lymphoma
۵۷ Evaluation of the Bone Marrow After Therapy
۵۸ Non-hematopoietic Neoplasms of the Bone Marrow
۵۹ Non-lymphoid Lesions of the Lymph Nodes
۶۱ Diagnosis of Lymphoma in Extranodal Sites Other Than Skin
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=126862
نویسنده : Jaffe MD, Elaine Sarkin , Arber MD, Daniel A.
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1564
(ISBN) شابک : 0323296130
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $173.95
حجم فایل : 220 MB