دانلود کتاب هنر و علم دندانپزشکی ترمیمی اِستوردیوانت
Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry, 6ed
Get a better picture of operative dentistry from the most complete text on the market. Using a detailed, heavily illustrated, step-by-step approach, this comprehensive guide helps you master the fundamentals and procedures of restorative and preventive dentistry and learn to make informed decisions to solve patient needs. This widely respected text draws from both theory and practice, and is supported by extensive clinical and laboratory research. The new edition features a new full-color design, significant content updates, and a new companion website with six supplemental chapters, videos, and more.
- Comprehensive coverage spans the entire spectrum of operative dentistry, including fundamentals, diagnosis, instrumentation, preparation, restoration, and prevention.
- Practical, scientific approach to content is supported by sound clinical and laboratory research and incorporates both theory and practice.
- Clear presentation of techniques and procedures uses a consistent pattern to cover each restorative process.
- Procedural alternatives instruct on how to adapt a procedure or technique to answer individual patient needs.
- Pros and cons of restoration options discuss the advantages, disadvantages, indications, and contraindications involved to help you make informed decisions when multiple treatment options are available.
- Significant revisions across all chapters streamline the book and make it easier to read.
- New full-color design gives you a better picture of concepts and procedure details.
- Companion website offers electronic access to the book, plus six supplemental chapters, videos, and weblinks.
“This sixth edition has undergone significant revision since its 2006 edition and is now in full colour, which includes the line art that has been completely redrawn in full colour too. This demonstrates conservative aesthetic procedures more clearly.”
BDA News, May 2013
Chapter 1: Clinical Significance of Dental Anatomy, Histology, Physiology & Occlusion
Chapter 2: Dental Caries: Etiology, Clinical Characteristics, Risk Assessment & Management
Chapter 3: Patient Assessment, Examination & Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
Chapter 4: Fundamental Concepts of Enamel & Dentin Adhesion
Chapter 5: Fundamentals of Tooth Preparation & Pulp Protection
Chapter 6: Instruments & Equipment for Tooth Preparation
Chapter 7: Preliminary Considerations for Operative Dentistry
Chapter 8: Introduction to Composite Restorations
Chapter 9: Class m, IV & V Direct Composite & Glass Ionomer Restorations
Chapter 10: Class I, II & VI Direct Composite Restorations & Other Tooth-Colored Restorations
Chapter 11: Indirect Tooth-Colored Restorations
Chapter 12: Additional Conservative Esthetic Procedures
Chapter 13: Introduction to Amalgam Restorations
Chapter 14: Class I, I & VI Amalgam Restorations
Chapter 15: Class in & V Amalgam Restorations
Chapter 16: Complex Amalgam Restorations
Chapter 17: Class n Cast Metal Restorations
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=28556
نویسنده : Harald O. Heymann DDS MEd , Edward J. Swift Jr. DMD MS
ناشر : Mosby; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 756
(ISBN) شابک : 0323083331
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $132.49
حجم فایل : 38 MB