دانلود کتاب وزوز گوش: پیشرفت هایی در پیشگیری، ارزیابی و مدیریت
Tinnitus: Advances in Prevention, Assessment, and Management, 1ed
The term ‘tinnitus’ is searched over 110,000+ times every month. Unfortunately, much of the information readily available through internet searches is inaccurate, whereas most evidence-based information is only available through peer-reviewed journal articles often containing dense scientific jargon. Tinnitus: Advances in Prevention, Assessment, and Management aims to bridge this gap by providing up-to-date and evidence-based information on tinnitus prevention, assessment, and management. Presented in a quick, easy-to-read format, this text offers a practical and handy resource for busy practitioners and health profession students, as well as individuals with bothersome tinnitus.
Each section contains short chapters providing accessible overviews of research related to tinnitus and hyperacusis. Section I delves into various approaches for prevention of hearing loss and tinnitus. Section II covers tinnitus assessment, while Section III introduces readers to a range of tinnitus management solutions. Section IV focuses solely on recent advances in assessment and management of hyperacusis and other disorders of decreased sound tolerance. Authors of Section V review recent tinnitus-related developments, including social media use and COVID-19. The final section consists of interesting real-life case studies involving patients with bothersome tinnitus.
- Interesting real-life tinnitus-related case studies puts new research into context
- More than 50 illustrations and tables help clarify and expand on key concepts covered throughout the text, enabling clinicians and students to more easily understand and apply complex material.
- Each chapter opens with a brief introduction and background on a tinnitus-related topic, followed by up-to-date, evidence-based, peer-reviewed research on the topic
- All chapters contain ideas for future research on the topic as well as clinical implications of the research
- Chapters end with key messages and references for further review of the topic
- A PluralPlus companion website with color versions of figures from the text and audio samples for Chapter 20
About the Author
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=284906
نویسنده : Aniruddha K. Deshpande
ناشر : Plural Publishing Inc.; First edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 433
(ISBN) شابک : 1635503426
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $83.22
حجم فایل : 12 MB