Orthopaedic Pathology, 5th Edition, by Peter G. Bullough, MB, ChB, presents a unique, lavishly illustrated account of the pathology of arthritic disorders, metabolic disturbances, and soft tissue and bone tumors. Nearly 2,000 high-quality pathologic slides, diagnostic images, and gross specimens―side-by-side―depict the appearance of a wide range of conditions and correlate orthopaedic pathology to clinical practice for greater diagnostic accuracy. Expert Consult functionality―new to this edition―offers convenient access to the complete contents of the book online. It’s the ideal resource for the orthopaedic surgeon and radiologist as well as the trainee and practicing pathologist.
- Provides extensive coverage of arthritic disorders, metabolic disturbances, soft tissue tumors, bone tumors, and rare disorders―not just tumors, which most books emphasize―for guidance on the most commonly seen conditions.
- Uses nearly 2000 high-quality illustrations―including pathology, histology, radiologic imaging, and schematic line diagrams―that present a clear visual correlation between pathology and clinical images to aid in diagnosis.
- Includes a chapter on imaging techniques, interpretation, and strategies that provides a foundation of knowledge in radiology.
- Features brief text, including bulleted lists of key points and information, that makes reference quick and learning easy.
- Offers updated coverage of immunohistochemistry and molecular pathology―along with examples from the latest imaging and pathologic techniques―to help you recognize the presentation of disorders using these approaches.
- Features discussions of some rare conditions, equipping you to diagnose even the least common orthopaedic disorders.
- Provides access to the complete text online, fully searchable, along with all of the illustrations downloadable for your personal presentations, at expertconsult.com.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
۱. Normal Skeletal Structure and Development
۲. Methods of Examination
۳. Imaging Techniquesr Interpretation, and Strategies
۴. The Effects of Injury and the Inflammatory Response
۵. Bone and Joint Infection
۶. Diseases Resulting from Synthesis of Abnormal Matrix Components
۷. Diseases Resulting from Disturbances in Cell Linkage
۸. Bone Disease Resulting from Disturbances in Mineral Homeostasis
۹. Accumulation of Abnormal Metabolic Products and Various Hematologic Disorders
۱۰.The Dysfunctional Joint
۱۱. The Noninflammatory Arthritides
۱۲. The Inflammatory Arthritides
۱۳. Disc Disease and Spinal Arthritis
۱۴. Tissue Response to and Complications of Orthopaedic Implants
۱۵. Bone Infarction (Osteonecrosis)
۱۶. Bone-Forming Tumors and Tumor-Like Conditions
۱۷. Cartilage-Forming Tumors and Tumor-Like Conditions
۱۸. Fibrous Tumors and – Tumor-Like Conditions
۱۹. Benign Nonmatrix-Producing Bone Tumors
۲۰. Malignant Nonmatrix-Producing Bone Tumors
۲۱. Benign Soft Tissue Tumors
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=60969
نویسنده : Peter G. Bullough MB ChB
ناشر : Mosby; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2010
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 579
(ISBN) شابک : 0323054714
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $186.76
حجم فایل : 100 MB