دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی ارتوپدی عملی: یک روش تشخیصی
Practical Orthopedic Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach, 1ed
Apply a systematic pattern recognition approach to achieve more accurate diagnoses of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Andrea Deyrup, MD, PhD and Gene P. Siegal, MD, PhD use a practical, pattern-based organization that helps you efficiently and confidently evaluate even the most challenging histologic specimens.
- Compare specimens to commonly seen patterns, categorize them accordingly, and turn directly to in-depth diagnostic guidance using the unique, pattern-based Visual Index at the beginning of the book. Includes guidance on both pathologic and radiologic diagnostic patterns.
- Assess key pathologic and clinical aspects of neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions with 800 high-quality, full-color images that help you evaluate and interpret both common and rare diseases.
- Find complete coverage of the musculoskeletal system from Normal Bone Anatomy through discussions of all major classifications of disease, both neoplastic and non-neoplastic.
- Progress logically from the histologic pattern, through the appropriate workup, around the pitfalls, and to the best diagnosis.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“Practical Orthopedic Pathology uses a practical, pattern-based organization that helps clinicians confidently evaluate even the most challenging histologic specimens. The extraordinary illustrations represent the entire panoply of pathologic conditions, many of them only rarely seen.” Reviewed by SirReadaLot.org, July 2015, Issue #195
“This is an excellent book and will probably be the first resource that many pathologists and residents reach for when encountering a bone biopsy while at the microscope…this book is highly recommended for all practicing pathologists, residents, and general hospital libraries.” Reviewed by Kyle D. Perry, MD (University of Manitoba College of Medicine) Doody Score: 99 – ۵ Stars!
“This is an authoritative, amply illustrated book on orthopedic pathology, using the pattern recognition approach, which looks at the radiology and histopathology of the condition or disease in question, as well as the various diagnostic considerations.” Reviewed by Nano Khilnani, BizIndia.net
Chapter 1: Normal Bone Anatomy
Chapter 2: Patterns in Radiology
Chapter 3: Clinical Patterns in Orthopedic Disease
Chapter 4: Patterns of Diagnostic Evaluation
Chapter 5: Lesions Characterized by Osteoid Deposition and Non-Aggressive Radiology
Chapter 6: Lesions Characterized by Osteoid Deposition and Aggressive Radiology Located Within Bone
Chapter 7: Lesions Characterized by Osteoid Deposition and Non-Aggressive Radiology Located on Bone Surface
Chapter 8: Juxtacortical Lesions
Chapter 9: Lesion Characterized by Cartilage Deposition and Non-Aggressive/Intermediate Radiology
Chapter 10: Lesions Characterized by Cartilage Deposition and Aggressive Radiology
Chapter 11: Lesions Characterized by Large Numbers of Giant Cells Replacing Trabecular Bone
Chapter 12: Lesions Characterized by a Fibrous, Spindle Cell Proliferation Replacing Trabecular Bone
Chapter 13: Vascular Tumors of Bone
Chapter 14: Lesions Characterized by Permeation of Cells Through Trabecular Bone With or Without Bone Destruction
Chapter 15: Cystic Lesions in Bone
Chapter 16: “Soft Tissue” Tumors of Bone, Avascular Necrosis and Bone Infarct, and Paget Disease
Chapter 17: Metastasis to Bone
Chapter 18: Notochordal and Related Lesions
Chapter 19: Degenerative Joint Disease
Chapter 20: Crystal Arthropathies
Chapter 21: Joint-Associated Lesions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=94451
نویسنده : Andrea T Deyrup MD PhD , Gene P. Siegal MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 400
(ISBN) شابک : 1416057684
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $210.56
حجم فایل : 100 MB