دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی تشخیصی بیماری عفونی (ویرایش ۲۰۱۸)
Diagnostic Pathology of Infectious Disease, 2ed
Comprehensive and up to date, the Second Edition of Diagnostic Pathology: Infectious Disease, by Dr. Richard Kradin, is an invaluable tool for the accurate diagnosis of any infectious disease-from the common to the most challenging. The organ-based format makes it an especially useful tool for surgical pathologists’ daily diagnostic and management issues. High-quality, full-color illustrations and differential diagnosis tables accompany each lesion, clearly depicting how to recognize the morphology of organisms and the spectrum of histological responses that they may cause.
- Addresses the most difficult diagnostic issues that practicing or trainee surgical pathologists face when handling infectious disease tissue specimens.
- Highlights morphological characteristics and landmarks of tissue samples for easy access to information necessary for signing out a specimen.
- Emphasizes the host responses critical in differential diagnosis to serve as a second opinion when non-infectious diagnoses mimic and confound the diagnosis of infection.
- Completely revised with the latest diagnostic support and hot topics in the field:
- A new chapter on novel techniques in microbiology
- A new chapter on eye infections
- New coverage of immunohistochemical staining and other molecular diagnostic techniques
- New discussions of human papillomavirus, a critical tool in predictive cancer screening
- New information on infections in the immunocompromised host and related special considerations
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
About the Author
Dr. Kradin began his medical career at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He then went on to complete residencies at both Massachusetts General Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine as well as being certified in Anatomic Pathology by the American Board of Pathology.
Dr. Kradin has a number of clinical interests including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Interstitial Lung Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Pulmonary Immunology.
He also holds an Associate Professor position of Pathology at Harvard Medical School. There, he has been a director of a course on current concepts in asbestos related pulmonary disease. Dr. Kradin is also an Associate Pathologist at Massachusetts General Hospital in the Immunopathology Unit. His techniques include tissue culture and immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry, Northern blotting and immunocytochemistry. Dr. Kradin has authored and co-authored a number of scholarly articles including “Complete pulmonary venous occlusion after radiofrequency ablation for atrial fibrillation” which was published in the Annals of Thoracic Surgery in January 2009. He also co-authored “Nodular amiodarone lung disease” published in the American Journal of Surgical Pathology in November of 2008.
۲ General Principles in the Diagnosis of Infection
۳ Biopsy in the Diagnosis of Infection
۴ Cytopathology of Infectious and Inflammatory Diseases
۵ Ultrastructural Diagnosis of Infection
۶ New Technologies for the Diagnosis of Infection
۷ Ear, Nose, and Throat Infections
۸ Pathology of Pulmonary Infection
۹ Cardiac Infections
۱۰ Infections of the Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۱ Liver and Bile Duct Infections
۱۲ Infectious Lymphadenitis
۱۳ Infectious Diseases of the Bone Marrow and Spleen
۱۴ Infection of Bone
۱۵ Infections of Joints,. Synovium-Lined Structures, and Soft Tissue
۱۶ Genitourinary Infectious Disease Pathology
۱۷ Gynecologic Infections
۱۸ Perinatal Infections
۱۹ Infections of the Nervous System
۲۰ Skin Infections
۲۱ Infections of the Eye and Its Adnexa
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=65605
نویسنده : Richard L. Kradin MD DTM&H
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 712
(ISBN) شابک : 0323445853
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $238.86
حجم فایل : 95 MB