Comprehensive and practice-oriented, the fully updated 3rd Edition of this easy-to-use text covers the full range of obstetric and gynecologic pathology, including information on treatment and patient management. Written largely by the pathology and clinical faculty at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital, it covers the most up-to-date information available in the field, including molecular genetics and diagnostics. Drs. Christopher P. Crum and Marisa R. Nucci are joined by new editors Scott R. Granter, Brooke E. Howitt, Mana M. Parast, and Theonia K. Boyd, to provide complete, beautifully illustrated coverage of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the female genital system, ideal for improving pathological diagnosis.
- Provides distinct diagnostic/differential diagnostic criteria for any potential obstetric/gynecologic specimen encountered in practice.
- Features more than 2,250 full-color images, key points at the end of each chapter, and an appendix with commonly used ICD-10 codes
- Covers topics not often found in gynecologic pathology textbooks, such as vulvodynia, and diseases of the anus.
- Approaches topics from a practice-oriented point of view, beginning with clinical presentation and progressing through histopathology, differential diagnosis, and treatment for each disorder.
- Emphasizes new practice issues and their biologic basis including approaches to vulvar, cervical and endometrial precursors as well as the underpinnings of cervical, endometrial and ovarian cancer.
- A comprehensive look at mesenchymal neoplasia, including not only lower genital tract and uterus but also the retroperitoneum.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“Like previous editions, this one is a comprehensive resource that covers clinical and histological presentation of disease as well as expected management plans. This is an excellent resource for any pathologist who wants to stay relevant in the evolving field of gynecologic and obstetric pathology.” Reviewed by Sarah L P Rooney, BA, MD (University of Michigan Medical School) Doody’s Score: 96, 4 Stars!
۱. Female Genital Tract Development and Disorders of Childhood
۲. Noninfectious Inflammatory Disorders of the Vulva
۳. Localized Vulvodynia
۴. Infectious Disorders of the Lower Genital Tract
۵. Benign Cysts, Rests, and Adnexal Tumors of the Vulva
۶. Squamous Neoplasia of the Vulva
۷. Glandular and Other Malignancies of the Vulva
۸. Melanocytic Lesions of the Vulva
۹. Soft Tissue Lesions of the Vulva and Vagina
۱۰. Diseases of the Anus
۱۱. Benign Conditions of the Vagina
۱۲. Epithelial and Mixed Epithelial-Stromal Neoplasms of the Vagina
۱۳. Cervical Squamous Neoplasia
۱۴. Columnar Cell Neoplasia of the Cervix
۱۵. Neuroendocrine Carcinoma, Mixed Epithelial/Mesenchymal and Mesenchymal Tumors, and Miscellaneous Lesions of the Cervix
۱۶. Evaluation of the Cyclic Endometrium and Benign Endometrial Disorders
۱۷. Preinvasive Endometrial Neoplasia
۱۸. Altered Endometrial Differentiation (Metaplasia)
۱۹. Adenocarcinoma, Carcinosarcoma, and Other Epithelial Tumors of the Endometrium
۲۰. Uterine Mesenchymal Tumors
۲۱. The Fallopian Tube and Broad Ligament
۲۲. Benign Conditions of the Ovary
۲۳. Disorders of the Peritoneum
۲۴. Assessing Pelvic Epithelial Cancer Risk and Intercepting Early Malignancy
۲۵. Pelvic/Ovarian Epithelial-derived Tumors
۲۶. Germ Cell Tumors of the Ovary
۲۷. Stromal, Sex Cord-Stromal, and Miscellaneous Tumors of the Ovary
۲۸. Metastatic Tumors Involving the Ovary
۲۹. Placental Development and Complications of Previable Pregnancy
۳۰. Trophoblastic Neoplasia
۳۱. Evaluation of the Placenta
۳۲. Placental Correlates of Unanticipated Fetal Death
۳۳. Gestational Diseases and the Placenta
Appendix A: Suggested ICD-10 Codes
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=109448
نویسنده : Christopher P. Crum MD , Marisa R. Nucci MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1330
(ISBN) شابک : 0323447325
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $247.77
حجم فایل : 290 MB