Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, Diagnostic Pathology: Neuropathology is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of neuropathology. Nearly 1,700 outstanding images, including a wide variety of pathology stains and high-quality medical illustrations, make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. This second edition incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, histological, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice.
- Expert Consult eBook version included, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Thoroughly updated content throughout includes new biomarkers and genetic markers; new diagnostic, therapeutic, and prognostic techniques; new entities and antibodies; new immunohistochemical markers; the new “integrated” diagnosis schema; and much more.
- Features exclusive images not found in the 2016 updated WHO Classification system of CNS neoplasms.
- Presents complete information on lesions of the brain, sellar region, and peripheral nerves, as well as benign cysts and selected infectious, inflammatory, reactive, vascular, and cortical dysplastic lesions.
- High-quality, carefully annotated color images (both common and rare) depict classic pathological features as well as variant patterns that are prone to creating diagnostic problems.
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index.
“The authors have succeeded in producing a book that is a reliable resource and a joy to read. It is clearly the product of collaborative effort by experts and is a special achievement in a crowded field.
The book will serve at daily sign-out and enhance teaching activities. Neuropathologists at every level will be rewarded and delighted by it. It is also highly recommended for any medical student, trainee, staff physician, or basic scientist with an interest in lesions of the central and peripheral nervous systems.”
– Sherry Krawitz, BSc, MD, PhD, BA, MA (University of Manitoba College of Medicine) Doody’s Score: Score: 91 – 4 Stars!
“The text is more encompassing in score and somewhat more descriptive in the text material than the prior edition…For the true student (we are all students) of neuroradiology, these books are a must, if not as a personal purchase (preferred) then for having direct access to them through a departmental or sectional library.”
-American Journal of Neuroradiology Blog (April 2016)
Part I: Neoplastic
SECTION 1: Brain and Spinal Cord
SECTION 2: Sellar Region
SECTION 3: Meninges
SECTION 4: Cranial,. Spinal, and Peripheral Nerves
SECTION 5: Familial Tumor Syndromes
Part II: Nonneoplastic
SECTION 1: Benign Cysts
SECTION 2: Infectious, Inflammatory, and Reactive Lesions
SECTION 3: Vascular Diseases
SECTION 4: Cortical Dysplasia
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=63639
نویسنده : B.K. Kleinschmidt-DeMasters MD , Tarik Tihan MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 864
(ISBN) شابک : 0323445926
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $215.61
حجم فایل : 117 MB