- Updated classification schema utilizing the International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies(ISSVA) and WHOBone and Soft Tissue Tumor classifications for vascular lesions.
- Extensive clinical, radiographic, and histologic library of images for over 150 vascular entities set in various anatomic locations.
- Updated with the most recent Molecular Genetic Pathology characteristics for each vascular tumor highlighting possible ancillary techniques that can be utilized diagnostic purposes.
- Includes the most current immunohistochemical techniques useful for characterizing specific vascular tumors.
- Essential information distilled into a bulleted format with “Key Facts” sections for every entity to highlight the quick criteria needed for diagnosis.
- Organ system-based approach to the diagnosis of vascular tumors includes diagnostic criteria and decision-making paradigms to rule out differential diagnoses in specific anatomic locations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
“This is an excellent resource for pathologists who encounter vascular lesions… As with other books in this series, the photographs are of high quality and cover less-common manifestations of particular entities. Overall, this is a wonderful contribution to the literature and will serve as an excellent resource in personal and institutional libraries.” Reviewed by Kyle D Perry, MD (University of Manitoba College of Medicine) Doody’s Score: 99 – 5 Stars!
SECTION 1: Overview
SECTION 2: Tumor-Like Lesions of Blood Vessels
SECTION 3: Benign Vascular Tumors
SECTION 4: Vascular Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy
SECTION 5: Malignant Vascular Tumors
SECTION 6: Vascular Tumors of the Skin
SECTION 7: Vascular Tumors of the Head and Neck
SECTION 8: Vascular Tumors of the Bone
SECTION 9: Vascular Tumors of the Liver
SECTION 10: Vascular Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Viscera
SECTION 11: Vascular Tumors of the Spleen
SECTION 13: Vascular Tumors of the Thoracic Cavity
SECTION 13: Vascular Tumors of the Kidney
SECTION 14: Vascular Proliferations and Tumors of the Genitourinary Tract
SECTION 15: Vascular Proliferations and Tumors Occurring With Post-Radiation Treatment
SECTION 16. Vascular Proliferations and Tumors of the Breast
SECTION 17: Tumors of the Lymphatics
SECTION 18: Perivascular Tumors and Tumors With Prominent Vascularity
SECTION 19: Vascular Malformations
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=63661
نویسنده : David L. Stockman MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 Har/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 704
(ISBN) شابک : 0323376746
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $214.41
حجم فایل : 240 MB