دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی جراحی لوله گوارش، کبد، مجرای صفراوی و پانکراس اودزه و گلدبلوم |
Odze and Goldblum Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas, 3ed
The updated edition of Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas is designed to act as a one-stop medical reference book for the entire gastrointestinal system, providing exhaustive coverage and equipping you with all of the necessary tools to make a comprehensive diagnostic workup. You’ll access thousands of high-quality illustrations and eight brand-new chapters, so you can recognize and diagnose any pathological slide you encounter.
“The 3rd edition of this multiauthor GI pathology textbook has been expanded & is a must-have for pathologists practising lumenal pathology of the GI tract.” Reviewed by: PathLab.org Date: Nov 2014
- Make a comprehensive diagnostic workup with data from ancillary techniques and molecular findings whenever appropriate.
- Effectively grasp complex topics and streamline decision-making by using extensive tables, graphs, and flowcharts.
- Avoid diagnostic errors thanks to practical advice on pitfalls in differential diagnosis.
- Navigate the book quickly with a “road map” featured at the beginning of each chapter.
- Provide the clinician with the most accurate and up-to-date diagnostic and prognostic indicators, including key molecular aspects of tumor pathology, with access to the latest classification and staging systems available.
- Evaluate diagnostically challenging cases using diagnostic algorithms.
- Access the fully searchable text online at Expert Consult.
- Stay abreast of the latest advances with eight new chapters: Autoimmune Disorders of the GI Tract; Drug Induced Disorders of the GI Tract; Molecular Diagnostics of Tubal Gut Neoplasms; Molecular Diagnostics of the Gallbladder, Extrahepatic Biliary Tree, and Pancreatic Tumors; Tumors of the Ampulla; Molecular Diagnostics of Hepatocellular Neoplasms; Approach to the Liver Biopsy, and Approach to Gastrointestinal Tract Biopsies.
- Remain at the forefront of your field with coverage of new molecular and genetic markers in GI neoplasms; updated knowledge on liver and biliary tree pathology; and expanded information on tumors of the ampulla.
- Recognize and diagnose any tissue sample under the microscope with help from over 3000 high-quality color illustrations.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
۱. Gastrointestinal tract endoscopic and tissue processing techniques and normal histology
۲. Screening and surveillance guidelines in gastroenterology
۳. Diagnostic cytology of the gastrointestinal tract
۴. Infectious disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
۵. Manifestations of immunodeficiency in the gastrointestinal tract
۶. Systemic illnesses involving the gastrointestinal tract
۷. Neuromuscular disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
۸. Congenital and developmental disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
۹. Enteropathies Associated with Chronic Diarrhea and Malabsorption in Childhood
۱۰. Vascular disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
۱۱. Autoimmune disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
۱۲. Drug-induced disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
۱۳. Algorhythmic approach to interpretation of tubal gut biopsies
۱۴. Inflammatory disorders of the esophagus
۱۵. Inflammatory disorders of the stomach
۱۶. Inflammatory disorders of the small intestine
۱۷. Inflammatory disorders of the large intestine
۱۸. Inflammatory disorders of the appendix
۱۹. Polyps of the esophagus
۲۰. Polyps of the stomach
۲۱. Polyps of the small intestine
۲۲. Polyps of the large intestine
۲۳. Molecular diagnostics of tubal gut neoplasms
۲۴. Epithelial neoplasms of the esophagus
۲۵. Epithelial neoplasms of the stomach
۲۶. Epithelial neoplasms of the small intestine
۲۷. Epithelial neoplasms of the large intestine
۲۸. Epithelial neoplasms of the appendix
۲۹. Neuroendocrine tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
۳۰. Mesenchymal tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
۳۱. Lymphoid tumors of the gastrointestinal tract, hepatobiliary tree and pancreas
۳۲. Inflammatory and neoplastic disorders of the anal canal
۳۳. Molecular diagnostics of the gallbladder, extrahepatic biliary tree and pancreatic tumors
۳۴. Gallbladder, extrahepatic biliary tract and pancreas tissue processing techniques and normal histology
۳۵. Diagnostic cytology of the biliary tract and pancreas
۳۶. Developmental disorders of the gallbladder, extrahepatic biliary tract and pancreas
۳۷. Infectious and inflammatory disorders of the gallbladder and extrahepatic biliary tract
۳۸. Benign and malignant tumors of the gallbladder and extrahepatic biliary tract
۳۹. Inflammatory, infectious and other non-neoplastic disorders of the pancreas
۴۰. Tumors of the pancreas
۴۱. Tumors of the ampulla
۴۲. Molecular Pathogenesis and Diagnostics of Hepatocellular Tumors
۴۳. Liver tissue processing and normal histology
۴۴. Approach to the liver biopsy
۴۵. Diagnostic cytology of the liver
۴۶. Acute and chronic infectious hepatitis
۴۷. Autoimmune and chronic cholestatic disorders of the liver
۴۸. Toxic and drug-induced disorders of the liver
۴۹. Fatty liver disease
۵۱. Vascular disorders of the liver
۵۲. Pathology of liver and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
۵۳. Liver pathology in pregnancy
۵۴. Pediatric liver disease and inherited metabolic and developmental disorders of the pediatric and adult liver
۵۵. Benign and malignant tumors of the liver
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=2458
نویسنده : Robert D. Odze MD FRCP(C) , John R. Goldblum
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1632
(ISBN) شابک : 1455707473
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $301.91
حجم فایل : 250 MB