With extensively revised content and an expanded contributor list of experts, Fenoglio-Preiser’s Gastrointestinal Pathology, Fourth Edition keeps you current in this fast-changing field. This highly regarded text remains your go-to reference on gastrointestinal pathology, with coverage of everything from anatomy, physiology, and histology to the full spectrum of congenital disorders, structural alterations, diseases, injuries, and other entities. This comprehensive reference is an ideal resource for pathologists, radiologists, gastroenterologists, and others interested in gastrointestinal diseases.
- Contains extensively revised and updated content throughout, while maintaining the same practical, easy-to-use format as the previous edition.
- Covers benign and malignant gastrointestinal diseases not often included in other texts, as well as in-depth discussions of pathophysiologic processes and molecular mechanisms wherever possible.
- Features more than 3,000 high-quality illustrations, including gross and microscopic photographs (many new to this edition), electron micrographs, radiographs, and line drawings.
- Includes separate chapters on hereditary polyposis, cancer syndromes, motility disorders, and inflammatory bowel disease, as well as neuroendocrine, hematopoeitic, and mesenchymal neoplasms.
- Integrates pathologic analyses of specimens with anatomic, clinical, radiologic, pathophysiologic, and microbiologic information to give you a clear understanding of each disease process.
- Serves as a comprehensive resource for the pathologist evaluating biopsies, cytologic, or resection specimens from all GI sites.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
‘well written and artfully illustrated’
‘photographs are one of its strong features, and the drawings are just wonderful’
‘its unique emphasis on linking the basic sciences and clinic practice’
‘ideal book for trying to keep up with the modern developments of molecular biology as it is used in clinical medicine’
‘ideal for pathologists and clinicians teaching in multidisciplinary curricula of the 21st century medical schools and designing modern residency training programs’
‘the differential diagnosis tables and the conceptual diagrammatic drawings distill a lot of knowledge and experience’
Weighted Numerical Score: 90 – 4 Stars!
-Doodys Publishers’ Club, May 12, 2017
۱ General Features of the Gastrointestinal Tract and Evaluation of Specimens Derived fromIt
۲ Nonneoplastic Esophagus
۳ The Neoplastic Esophagus
۴ The Nonneoplastic Stomach
۵ The Neoplastic Stomach
۶ The Nonneoplastic Small Intestine
۷ Epithelial Tumors of the Small Intestine
۸ Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Appendix
۹ Neoplastic Appendix
۱۰ Motility Disorders
۱۱ Inflammatory Bowel Disease
۱۲ Polyposis and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
۱۳ Nonneoplastic Diseases of The Colon
۱۴ Epithelial Neoplasms of the Colon
۱۵ The Nonneoplastic Anus
۱۶ Neoplastic Lesions of the Anus
۱۷ Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Lesions
۱۸ Lymphoproliferative and Related Disorders of the Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۹ Mesenchymal Tumors
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=91986
نویسنده : Amy E. Noffsinger MD
ناشر : LWW; Fourth edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 4221
(ISBN) شابک : 1496329074
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $243.83
حجم فایل : 350 MB