دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی ریوی عملی: یک رویکرد تشخیصی
Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach, 3ed
Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Pulmonary Pathology, 3rd Edition, helps you accurately identify and interpret neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lungs by using a pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians in pulmonary pathology guide you from a histological pattern, through the appropriate work-up, around the pitfalls, and to the best diagnosis. Superb, full-color illustrations capture key pathological patterns for a full range of common and rare conditions, and a “visual index” at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance.
A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables, charts, and graphs so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
- Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding pulmonary hypertension, pediatric lung disease, and all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung.
- An online virtual microscope provides access to more than 150 digital slides.
- A new chapter on Pulmonary Function Testing for Pathologists brings you up to date with relevant aspects of these key tests.
- Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“This is a superb book for all practicing pathologists, general or specialized. Although it covers a wide breadth of pulmonary pathological diagnoses, the text and images, including pictures and tables, are equally balanced. This is a first-class resource for both residents and fellows during previewing and is a worthwhile book for attending pathologists to use during sign-out.”
-Lauren Stanoszek, MD, PhD (University of Michigan Medical School) Doody’s Review Score: 4 Stars!
۱ Lung Anatomy
۲ Pulmonary Function Testing for Pathologists
۳ Optimal Processing of Diagnostic Lung Specimens
۴ Computed Tomography of Diffuse Lung Diseases and Solitary Pulmonary Nodules
۵ Developmental and Pediatric Lung Disease
۶ Acute Lung Injury
۷ Lung Infections
۸ Chronic Diffuse Lung Diseases
۹ Nonneoplastic Pathology of the Large and Small Airways
۱۱ Pulmonary Vasculitis and Pulmonary Hemorrhage
۱۲ Pulmonary Hypertension
۱۳ Pathology of Lung Transplantation
۱۴ Neuroendocrine Neoplasms of the Lung
۱۵ Sarcomas and Sarcomatoid Neoplasms of the Lungs and Pleural Surfaces
۱۶ Hematolymphoid Disorders
۱۷ Nonneuroendocrine Carcinomas (Excluding Sarcomatoid Carcinoma) and Salivary Gland Analogue Tumors of the Lung
۱۸ Metastatic Tumors in the Lung
۱۹ Pseudoneoplastic Lesions of the Lungs and Pleural Surfaces
۲۰ Benign and Borderline Tumors of the Lungs and Pleura
۲۱ Malignant and Borderline Mesothelial Tumors of the Pleura
Appendix: Miscellaneous Distinctive Histopathologic Findings
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=110369
نویسنده : Kevin O. Leslie MD , Mark R. Wick MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 914
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323442848
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $230.01
حجم فایل : 220 MB