Now fully revised to include recent advances in the field, the second edition of Gynecologic Pathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential foundation text for residents and pathologists. The popular template format makes it easy to use, and new information throughout brings you up to date with what’s new in the field, including key molecular findings. Practical and affordable, this resource by Drs. Marisa R. Nucci and Esther Oliva is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
- Coverage of neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the female reproductive tract to equip you to meet a wide range of diagnostic challenges.
- A focus primarily on diagnosis, with correlation to clinical findings.
- Clinical and Pathologic Features summarized in quick-reference boxes for fast retrieval of information.
- Hundreds of full-color, high-quality illustrations depicting the spectrum of pathologic features of different entities that will help you formulate a diagnosis Contributions from internationally recognized pathologists keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- The latest WHO classification.
- Newly described variants and histologic entities.
- Over 100 new and improved illustrations
- Expanded coverage of differential diagnosis for all tumor types encountered in gynecologic surgical pathology practice.
- Cytologic histologic correlation for cervical epithelial lesions
- New chapter specifically covering benign cervical lesions
- New diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis.
- Molecular aspects of disease, especially for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
The Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series answers the call for fresh, affordable, and easy-to-use guidance. Each region-specific volume provides all of the most essential information on the pathologic entities encountered in practice. Series Editor: John R. Goldblum, MD, FACP, FASCP, FACG
“I like this book and I can see myself using it frequently in my routine diagnostic work, multidisciplinary team meetings and teaching. I am confident that this book would be a very useful companion for its targeted readership i.e. pathology trainees, general pathologists and general pathologists with an interest in gynaecologic pathology.”
۱. Inflammatory Diseases of the Vulva
۲. Squamous Neoplasms of the Vulva
۳. Extramammary Paget Disease and Vulvar Melanocytic Lesions
۴. Mesenchymal Lesions of the Vulva and Vagina
۵. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Vagina
۶. Neoplastic Lesions of the Vagina
۷. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Cervix
۸. Neoplastic Lesions of the Cervix
۹. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Endometrium
۱۰. Endometrial Glandular Neoplasia
۱۱. Mesenchymal and Miscellaneous Lesions of the Uterus
۱۲. Diseases of the Fallopian Tube and Broad Ligament
۱۳. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Ovary
۱۴. Epithelial Neoplasms of the Ovary
۱۵. Sex Cord-Stromal Tumors of the Ovary
۱۶. Germ Cell Neoplasms of the Ovary
۱۷. Metastatic and Miscellaneous Primary Neoplasms of the Ovary
۱۸. Diseases of the Peritoneum
۱۹. Gestational Trophoblastic Lesions
۲۰. Immunohistochemistry and Molecular Diagnostics in the Differential Diagnosis of Female Genital Tract Pathology
۲۱. Cytology in the Practice of Gynecologic Pathology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=157597
نویسنده : Marisa R. Nucci MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1021
(ISBN) شابک : 0323359094
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $174.68
حجم فایل : 130 MB