Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology provides a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that’s ideal for today’s busy students. This thoroughly revised edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of disease, adding new artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
- Excellent art program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and easy review of key concepts.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- An all-star editorial team enables you to gain a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and images from the book on a variety of devices. You’ll also access virtual microscope slides, self-assessment questions, additional images, updated pathology case studies, and Targeted Therapy boxes.
About the Author
Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Alice Hogge and Arthur A. Baer Distinguished Service Professor of Pathology, Biological Sciences Division and The Pritzker Medical School, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
۱ The Cell as a Unit of Health and Disease
۲ Cell Injury, Cell Death, and Adaptations
۳ Inflammation and Repair
۴ Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
۵ Diseases of the Immune System
۷ Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
۸ Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
۹ General Pathology of Infectious Diseases
۱۰ Blood Vessels
۱۲ Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems
۱۴ Kidney and Its Collecting System
۱۵ Oral Cavities and Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۶ Liver and Gallbladder
۱۸ Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract
۱۹ Female Genital System and Breast
۲۰ Endocrine System
۲۱ Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
۲۲ Peripheral Nerves and Muscles
۲۳ Central Nervous System
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=60430
نویسنده : Vinay Kumar MBBS MD , Abul K. Abbas MBBS
ناشر : Elsevier; 10 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 910
(ISBN) شابک : 0323353177
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $81.65
حجم فایل : 115 MB