دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی ویتر: متن، اطلس و مروری بر پاتولوژی بافت |
Wheater’s Pathology: A Text, Atlas and Review of Histopathology, 6ed
This concise introduction to pathology covers basic pathological mechanisms and offers a detailed review of systems pathology, making it a complete, effective review for today’s readers. Hundreds of high-quality images―many new to this edition―illustrate common entities, and associated captions provide key pathological points. Reader-friendly text clarifies basic and complex information, helping you understand challenging concepts more easily. Wheater’s Pathology is an excellent companion resource for users of Wheater’s Functional Histology, 6th Edition, offering a comparison of normal histology with the pathological changes in disease.
- Contains a new chapter, Introduction to Pathology and Techniques, that provides more background information on histology techniques, immunohistochemistry, molecular tests and digital pathology.
- Contains new, full-color illustrations that depict additional pathological entities and update classifications.
- Includes access to online-only material such as new questions for each chapter, and numerous macroscopic images.
- Incorporates cutting-edge information on molecular pathology throughout.
- Includes quick-reference features such as keys to the lettering in images at the bottom of each page and fully revised clinical boxes with clinical-pathological correlations that explain the relevance of the pathological processes underlying common diseases and their complications.
- Summarizes key points with chapter reviews at the end of each section.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
About the Author
Geraldine O’Dowd is a Consultant Diagnostic Pathologist for Lanarkshire NHS Board and Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, University of Glasgow, Glasgow. Geraldine lead the author team on the most recent edition of Wheater’s Pathology, as well as being both a previous author on the 5th edition of that title and an author on the 6th edition of Wheater’s Functional Histology
Sarah Bell is a Clinical Pathologist based at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow, Sarah was also an author on the 6th edition of Wheater’s Pathology
Sylvia Wright is a Consultant Pathologist, NHS Greater Glasgow &Clyde, Sylvia also worked on the 6th edition of Wheater’s Pathology.
۱ Introduction to pathology
۲ Cellular responses to injury
۳ Acute inflammation, healing and repair
۴ Chronic inflammation
۵ Infections of histological importance
۶ Disorders of growth
۷ Dysplasia and neoplasia
۹ Thrombosis and embolism
۱۱ Cardiovascular system
۱۲ Respiratory System
۱۳ Gastrointestinal system
۱۴ Liver and panereaticobiliary system
۱۵ Urinary system
۱۶ Lymphoid and haematopoietic systems
۱۷ Female reproductive system
۱۹ Male reproductive system
۲۰ Endocrine system
۲۲ Bone and soft tissues
۲۳ Nervous system
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=146835
نویسنده : Geraldine O'Dowd BSc (Hons) MBChB
ناشر : Churchill Livingstone; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 631
(ISBN) شابک : 0702075590
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $74.99
حجم فایل : 80 MB