دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی پایه رابینز
Robbins Basic Pathology, 9ed
Robbins Basic Pathology delivers the pathology knowledge you need, the way you need it, from the name you can trust! This medical textbook’s unbeatable author team helps you efficiently master the core concepts you need to know for your courses and USMLE exams.
- Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
- Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
- Access information anywhere – from the coffee shop to the classroom – with full-text online access at studentconsult.com.
- Take your learning farther with targeted therapy boxes, clinical cases, virtual microscope slides, and self-assessment questions online!
- Learn core concepts quickly and efficiently with a highly templated design that highlights pathogenesis and morphology.
- New interior design with a more modern look
- Artwork revised and updated for a more modern look and more three-dimensional feel
- Targeted Therapy boxes included in online text – provides clinical information on appropriate therapy related to the disease under discussion
- All photomicrographs and gross photos reviewed and improved to ensure excellent quality
A trusted title in the world of pathology, Robbins offers easy-to-access information that’s concise and accurate
“This excellent book is ideal for medical students to read cover-to-cover. Although the main textbook is an unbeatable resource, its size makes it unrealistic that medicals students could completely digest it. This version strikes a good balance, still providing students with an in-depth discussion of disease process, but avoiding an overwhelming list of entities.”- Carmen Winters, BS (University of Kansas Medical Center) Doody Review Services
About the Author
Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Donald N. Pritzker Professor and Chairman, Department of Pathology, Biologic Sciences Division and Pritzker School of Medicine, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois;
Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
۱ Cell Injury, Death and Adaptation
۲ Inflammation and Repair
۳ Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
۴ Diseases of the Immune System
۶ Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
۷ Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
۸ General Pathology of Infectious Diseases
۹ Blood Vessels
۱۱ Hematopoietic and Lymphoid System
۱۳ Kidney and Its Collecting System
۱۴ Oral Cavity and Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۵ Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tract
۱۷ Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract
۱۸ Female Genital System and Breast
۱۹ Endocrine System
۲۰ Bones, Joints and Soft Tissue Tumors
۲۱ Peripheral Nerves and Muscle
۲۲ Central Nervous System
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۱۸ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=54749
نویسنده : Vinay Kumar MBBS MD , Abul K. Abbas MBBS
ناشر : Saunders; 9 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 928
(ISBN) شابک : 1437717810
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $94.76
حجم فایل : 145 MB