Now completely updated with the latest classifications of breast pathology and molecular diagnosis, David J. Dabbs’ Breast Pathology, 2nd Edition, remains your go-to source for integrated, comprehensive coverage of this fast-changing field. Written by internationally acclaimed pathologists, this definitive reference incorporates genomic and molecular information, clinical presentation, gross and microscopic pathologic findings, radiologic and laboratory diagnosis, immunohistochemistry, and theranostics – providing complete, authoritative information for pathology trainees, practitioners, and oncologists.
- Approximately ۲,۰۰۰ full-color pathological images clearly depict clinical, radiological, molecular, immunohistochemical, and theranostic aspects of disease.
- Quick reference points at the beginning of each chapter conveniently list all relevant diagnostic, theranostic, and genomic data for fast retrieval.
- Immunohistochemistry for each entity is mapped according to diagnostic, theranostic, and genomic applications with specific regards to disease entities in each chapter.
- Breast specimen handling is discussed in detail to ensure proper sampling and processing for optimal molecular and immunohistochemistry resulting.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- All chapters have been updated with the latest breast pathology classifications and the most recent information on molecular diagnosis.
- New chapter on next generation DNA sequencing and management of clinically advanced breast cancer.
۱. Normal Breast and Developmental Disorders
۲. Reactive and Inflammatory Conditions of the Breast
۳. Infections of the Breast
۴. Epidemiology of Breast Cancer and Pathology of Heritable Breast Cancer
۵. Patient Safety in Breast Pathology
۶. Gross Examination of Breast Specimens
۷. Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
۸. Breast Imaging Modalities for Pathologists
۹. Predictive and Prognostic Marker Testing in Breast Pathology : Immunophenotypic Subclasses of Disease
۱۰. Molecular-Based Testing in Breast Disease for Therapeutic Decisions
۱۱. Diagnostic Immunohistology of the Breast
۱۲. Fibroepithelial Lesions
۱۳. Papilloma and Papillary Lesions
۱۴. Adenosis and Microglandular Adenosis
۱۵. Nipple Adenoma (Florid Papillomatosis of the Nipple)
۱۶. Radial Scar
۱۷. Myoepithelial Lesions of the Breast
۱۸. Fibrocystic Change and Usual Epithelial Hyperplasia of Ductal Type
۱۹. Columnar Cell Alterations, Flat Epithelial Atypia, and Atypical Ductal Epithelial Hyperplasia
۲۰. Molecular Classification of Breast Carcinoma
۲۱. Lobular Neoplasia and Invasive Lobular Carcinoma
۲۲. Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
۲۳. Invasive Ductal Carcinoma of No Special Type and Histologic Grade
۲۴. Triple-Negative and Basal-like Carcinoma
۲۵. Metaplastic Breast Carcinoma
۲۶. Apocrine Carcinoma of the Breast
۲۷. Paget Disease of the Breast
۲۸. Pathology of Neoadjuvant Therapeutic Response of Breast Carcinoma
۲۹. Special Types of Invasive Breast Carcinoma : Tubular Carcinoma, Mucinous Carcinoma, Cribriform Carcinoma, Micropapillary Carcinoma, Carcinoma with Medullary Features
۳۰. Rare Breast Carcinomas : Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine Carcinoma, Secretory Carcinoma, Carcinoma with Osteoclast-like Giant Cells, Lipid-Rich Carcinoma, and Glycogen-Rich Clear Cell Carcinoma
۳۱. Mesenchymal Neoplasms of the Breast
۳۲. Neoplasia of the Male Breast
۳۳. Breast Tumors in Children and Adolescents
۳۴. Tumors of the Mammary Skin
۳۵. Hematopoietic Tumors of the Breast
۳۶. Metastatic Tumors in the Breast
۳۷. Next-Generation DNA Sequencing and the Management of Patients with Clinically Advanced Breast Cancer
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=297695
نویسنده : David J Dabbs MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 930 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323389619
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $260.00
حجم فایل : 190 MB