دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی پوست مک کی (۲ جلدی)
McKee’s Pathology of the Skin, 2-Vol, 5ed
Comprehensive and lavishly illustrated, McKee’s Pathology of the Skin, 5th Edition, is your reference of choice for up-to-date, authoritative information on dermatopathology. You’ll find clinical guidance from internationally renowned experts along with details on etiology, pathogenesis, histopathology, and differential diagnosis – making this unique reference unparalleled in its wealth of clinical and histopathological material. The 5th Edition of this classic text is a must-have resource for practicing dermatopathologists and general pathologists who sign out skin biopsies.
- Covers pathological aspects of skin diseases in addition to providing superb descriptions and illustrations of their clinical manifestations – the only available reference with this unique combination of features.
- Integrates dermatopathology, clinical correlations, and clinical photographs throughout, and features bulleted lists of clinical features and differential diagnosis tables for easy reference.
- Contains more than 5,000 superb histopathologic and clinical illustrations that demonstrate the range of histologic manifestations.
- Brings you fully up to date with key molecular aspects of disease, the capabilities and limitations of molecular diagnostics, and targeted/personalized medicine.
- Features up-to-date information on biologics, drug eruptions, and other developments in therapeutics.
- Helps you stay current with the latest diagnostic tumor markers and other new developments in immunohistochemistry.
- Includes a completely revised chapter on cutaneous lymphoma that reflects recent WHO-EORTC classification changes, as well as new coverage of sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanoma.
- Shares the knowledge of the main editor Dr. J. Eduardo Calonje, along with co-editors Thomas Brenn, and Alexander Lazar, and new co-editor Steven D. Billings who offers expertise on both dermatopathology and soft tissue tumors.
۱. The structure and function of skin
۲. Specialized techniques in dermatopathology
۳. Disorders of keratinization
۴. Inherited and autoimmune subepidermal blistering diseases
۵. Acantholytic disorders
۶. Spongiotic, psoriasiform and pustular dermatoses
۷. Lichenoid and interface dermatitis
۸. Superficial and deep perivascular inflammatory dermatoses
۹. Granulomatous, necrobiotic and perforating dermatoses
۱۰. Inflammatory diseases of the subcutaneous fat
۱۱. Diseases of the oral mucosa
۱۲. Diseases of the anogenital skin
۱۳. Degenerative and metabolic diseases
۱۴. Cutaneous adverse reactions to drugs
۱۵. Neutrophilic and eosinophilic dermatoses
۱۶. Vascular diseases
۱۷. Idiopathic connective tissue disorders
۱۸. Infectious diseases of the skin
۱۹. Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)-associated cutaneous diseases
۲۰. Disorders of pigmentation
۲۱. Diseases of collagen and elastic tissue
۲۲. Diseases of the hair
۲۳. Diseases of the nails
۲۴. Tumors of the surface epithelium
۲۵. Melanocytic nevi
۲۷. Tumors of the conjunctiva
۲۸. Sentinel lymph node biopsies
۲۹. Cutaneous lymphoproliferative diseases and related disorders
۳۰. Cutaneous metastases and Paget’s disease of the skin
۳۱. Tumors of the hair follicle
۳۲. Tumors and related lesions of the sebaceous glands
۳۳. Tumors of the sweat glands
۳۴. Cutaneous cysts
۳۵. Connective tissue tumors
۳۶. Comparative dermatopathology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=128502
نویسنده : Calonje MD DipRCPath, J. Eduardo
ناشر : Elsevier; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2662
(ISBN) شابک : 0702069833
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $385.90
حجم فایل : 510 MB