دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی کاربردی بافت نرم: رویکرد تشخیصی |
Practical Soft Tissue Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach, 2ed
Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Surgical Soft Tissue Pathology, 2nd Edition, helps you arrive at an accurate diagnosis by using a proven pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians guide you through the most common patterns seen in soft tissue pathology, applying appropriate immunohistochemistry and molecular testing, avoiding pitfalls, and making the best diagnosis. High-quality illustrations capture key morphologic patterns for a full range of common and rare tumor types, and a “visual index” at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance.
- A consistent chapter organization by histologic pattern considers soft tissue tumors the way you approach them in daily practice, helping you arrive at a quick and accurate diagnosis.
- A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables and text boxes, so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
- Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the soft tissues.
- Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This book belongs at the bookshelf (and tablet) of any pathologist getting acquainted with the systematic approach to the complex world of soft tissue tumours.
“This excellent book could be considered as one of the key references in soft tissue pathology. It is a particularly excellent resource for pathology residents or fellows who are seeking a comprehensive but concise book on soft tissue pathology.”
Kyle Perry, MD (Henry Ford Health Systems) Doody’s Score: 100-5 Stars!
۱ Introduction: Tumor Classification and Immunohistochemistry
۲ Biologic Potential, Grading, Staging, and Reporting of Sarcomas
۳ Spindle Cell Tumors of Adults
۴ Pediatric Spindle Cell Tumors
۵ Tumors With Myxoid Stroma
۶ Epithelioid and Epithelial-Like Tumors
۷ Pleomorphic Sarcomas
۸ Round Cell Tumors
۹ Biphasic Tumors and Tumors With Mixed Patterns
۱۰ Soft Tissue Tumors With Prominent Inflammatory Cells
۱۱ Giant Cell-Rich Tumors
۱۲ Adipocytic Tumors
۱۳ Vascular Tumors
۱۴ Cartilaginous and Osseous Soft Tissue Lesions
۱۵ Cutaneous Mesenchymal Tumors
۱۶ Mesenchymal Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۷ Lower Genital Soft Tissue Tumors
۱۸ Applications of Molecular Testing to Differential Diagnosis
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=107299
نویسنده : Jason L. Hornick MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 618
(ISBN) شابک : 0323497144
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $209.64
حجم فایل : 125 MB