دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی کبدی عملی: یک رویکرد تشخیصی
Practical Hepatic Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach, 2ed
A volume in the popular Pattern Recognition Series, Practical Hepatic Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach features completely updated and reorganized content, resulting in a truly practical guide to understanding liver pathology. Dr. Romil Saxena presents interpretation of liver biopsies according to a pattern-based approach that begins with recognition of the predominant histological pattern of injury, followed by identification of secondary features and appropriate work-up that lead you away from pitfalls to the best diagnosis.
- Unique “visual index” at the beginning of the book references the exact chapter and specific page needed for in-depth diagnostic guidance.
- Superb, high-quality, full-color images illustrate pathognomonic features and common variations.
- Features comprehensive information on major adult and childhood liver diseases, hepatic neoplasms and pre-neoplastic nodules, including clinical features, laboratory tests, imaging findings and differential diagnosis.
- Coverage of the clinical aspects of liver transplantation allows you to understand the pathology and practice of this procedure.
- Virtual Microscope provides your own personal set of over 300 liver slides accessible anywhere, any time on your favorite digital device. Navigate around and zoom in and out to savor these exceptionally high quality whole slide images covering everything from the normal liver to rare challenging cases.
- New section on Evolving Concepts keeps you abreast of new paradigms in liver diseases such as reversal of fibrosis, heterogeneity of cirrhosis, and biphenotypic primary liver cell carcinoma.
- ReorganizedTable of Contents is even more intuitive.
- Expert Consult eBook version is included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book across digital platforms.
“Overall, Dr. Romil Saxena’s practical approach to liver pathology is highly recommended for clinical practice, not only for all those confronted daily with liver pathology!” Virchows Archive
۱. Microscopic Anatomyr Basic Termsr and Elemental Lesions
۲. Clinical Features of Liver Disease
۳. Laboratory Tests in Liver Disease
۴. Investigative Imaging of the Liver
۵. Liver Diseases of Childhood
۶. Medical Genetics and Biochemistry in Diagnosis and Management
۷. Histologic Patterns of Metabolic Liver Diseases
۸. Liver in Wilson Disease
۹. Liver Disease in Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
۱۰. Liver Disease in Cystic Fibrosis
۱۱. Liver Disease in Iron Overload
۱۲. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
۱۳. Acute Viral Hepatitis
۱۴. Hepatitis B
۱۵. Hepatitis C
۱۶. Chronic Hepatitis: Grading and Staging
۱۷. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection of the Liver
۱۸. Nonviral Infections of the Liver
۱۹. Hepatic Granulomas: Differential Diagnosis
۲۰. Hepatic Sarcoidosis
۲۱. Autoimmune Hepatitis and Overlap Syndromes
۲۲. Metabolism of Drugs and Xenobiotics
۲۳. Liver Injury Due to Drugs and Herbal Agents
۲۴. Alcohol-Induced Liver Disease
۲۵. Fibrocystic Liver Diseases
۲۶. Primary Biliary Cholangitis
۲۷. Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
۲۸. Loss of Intrahepatic Bile Ducts
۲۹A. Intrahepatic Cholestasis
۲۹B. Intrahepatic Cholestasis
۳۰. Vascular Disorders of the Liver
۳۱. Premalignant and Early Malignant Hepatocellular Lesions in Chronic Hepatitis/Cirrhosis
۳۲. Benign Hepatocellular Tumors
۳۳. Hepatocellular Carcinoma
۳۴. Benign and Malignant Tumors of Bile Ducts
۳۵. Liver Tumors of Childhood
۳۶. Miscellaneous Liver Tumors and Tumor-like Lesions
۳۷. Clinical Aspects of Liver Transplantation
۳۸. Pathology of Liver Transplantation
۳۹. Biphenotypic Primary Liver Carcinoma
۴۰. Regression of Liver Fibrosis: From Myth to Reality
۴۱. Cirrhosis: A Term in Need of a Makeover
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=110394
نویسنده : Romil Saxena MD FRCPath
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 730
(ISBN) شابک : 0323428738
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $215.33
حجم فایل : 70 MB