Since its first publication more than 35 years ago, MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver, by Drs. Alastair D. Burt, Linda D. Ferrell, and Stefan G. Hübscher, has established itself as the definitive reference on liver pathology. The 7th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with more than 1,000 high-quality illustrations, coverage of the new and emerging diagnostic applications and techniques that pathologists must be familiar with, an up-to-date review of drug-induced injury, and much more. A must-have for every surgical pathologist,MacSween’s remains the most authoritative and comprehensive book in its field.
- Provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art coverage of all malignant and benign hepatobiliary disorders from an international “who’s who” in the field.
- Helps you quickly recognize the wide variety of liver appearances that result from infections, tumors, and tumor-like lesions, as well as organ damage caused by drugs and toxins.
- Features 1,000+ full-color illustrations that provide a complete visual guide to each tumor or tumor-like lesion and assist in the recognition and diagnosis of any tissue sample you’re likely to encounter.
- Incorporates relevant data from ancillary techniques (immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics, and molecular genetics), giving you the tools required to master the latest breakthroughs in diagnostic technology.
- Includes an updated chapter on mechanisms of liver disease, including coverage of regression and remodeling of disease and new information on next generation sequencing; an up-to-date review of drug-induced injury, including the effects of herbal and alternative medicines.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Chapter 1. Structure, Function, and Responses to Injury
Chapter 2. Cellular and Molecular Techniques
Chapter 3. Developmental and Inherited Liver Disease
Chapter 4. Disorders of Iron Overload
Chapter 5. Fatty Liver Disease
Chapter 6. Viral Hepatitis
Chapter 7. Other Viral and Infectious Diseases
Chapter 8. Autoimmune Hepatitis
Chapter 9. Bile Duct Diseases
Chapter 10. Diseases of the Gallbladder
Chapter 11. Vascular Disorders
Chapter 12. Drugs and Toxins
Chapter 13. Tumours and Tumourlike Lesions
Chapter 14. Transplantation Pathology
Chapter 15. Liver in Systemic Disease
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=91313
نویسنده : Alastair D. Burt MD , Linda D. Ferrell MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1067
(ISBN) شابک : 0702066974
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $255.90
حجم فایل : 188 MB