دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی گوارشی و کبدی: سری مبانی در پاتولوژی تشخیصی
Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, 3ed
Now fully revised to include recent advances in the field, the third edition of Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology Pathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential foundation text for residents and pathologists. The popular template format makes it easy to use, and new information throughout brings you up to date with what’s new in the field, including advances in molecular diagnostic testing and new diagnostic biomarkers. Practical and affordable, this resource is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.Key features of this practical text include:
- A consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity’s clinical features, gross and microscopic findings, ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- A focus on specific features of selected neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities, including broad and in-depth differential diagnoses.
- Clinical information on treatment and prognosis, enabling you to better understand the clinical implications of the diagnosis.
- Nearly 1,000 full-color, high-quality illustrations with extensive figure legends, as well as abundant boxes and tables throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
What’s NEW in this edition:
- Advances in molecular diagnostic testing and its capabilities and limitations, including targeted/personalized medicine.
- New diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants, and new histologic entities.
- The latest TNM staging and WHO classification systems.
- New co-editors Drs. Amitabh Srivastava and Daniela S. Allende lead a team of expert, internationally recognized pathologists who keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
۱. Non-Neoplastic Disorders of the Esophagus
۲. Tumors of the Esophagus
۳. Non-Neoplastic Disorders of the Stomach
۴. Epithelial Polyps and Neoplasms of the Stomach
۵. Non-Neoplastic and Inflammatory Disorders of the Small Bowel
۶. Neoplasms of the Small Intestine
۷. Gastrointestinal Mesenchymal Tumors
۸. Non-Neoplastic and Neoplastic Disorders of the Appendix
۹. Infectious Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۰. Non-neoplastic Disorders of the Colon
۱۱. Gastrointestinal Polyposis Syndromes
۱۲. Epithelial Neoplasms of the Colorectum
۱۳. Molecular Testing of Gastrointestinal Neoplasms
۱۴. Pathology of the Anal Canal
۱۵. Pathology of the Gallbladder and Extrahepatic Bile Ducts
۱۶. Non-Neoplastic and Neoplastic Pathology of the Pancreas
۱۷. Non-Neoplastic Disorders of the Liver
۱۸. Liver Neoplasms
۱۹. Gastrointestinal Lymphoma
۲۰. Pathology of Liver, Small Bowel, and Pancreas Transplantation
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=340513
نویسنده : Amitabh Srivastava MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 720
(ISBN) شابک : 0323527949
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $209.99
حجم فایل : 550 MB