Harness the power of the nurse-family relationship!
Use the thoroughly revised Calgary Family Assessment and Intervention Models to assess families effectively and know when and how to intervene to reduce suffering and promote health.
From theory to practice, polish the skills you need to prepare, conduct and document family interviews while you also hone your skills to more effectively use questions in family interviewing. You’ll also learn how to avoid the three most common errors in family nursing and create genograms for families with multiple unions, parents and siblings.
- Detailed clinical guidelines for preparing, conducting, and documenting a family interview.
- Clinical examples of diversity issues such as ethnicity, race, culture, sexual orientation, gender, and socioeconomic class
- Coverage of current issues in families, including genetics, terrorism, obesity, ethics, spirituality, intergenerational adoption, infertility, and diversity.
- Genograms for blended families with multiple parents and siblings.
- New Chapter, Putting It All Together
- Case scenarios with reflective questions that use the nursing process and illustrate the connection between the Calgary Family Assessment and Intervention Models
- “Learning Objectives” and “Key Concepts” to assist in student learning
- “Key Concept Defined” boxes and end-of-chapter critical-thinking questions
- Coverage of-how advanced technology is impacting families
۱. Family Assessment and Intervention: An Overview
۲. Theoretical Foundations of the Calgary Family Assessment and Intervention Models
۳. The Calgary Family Assessment Model
۴. The Calgary Family Intervention Model
۵. Family Nursing Interviews: Stages and Skills
۶. How to Prepare for Family Interviews
۷. How to Conduct Family Interviews
۸. How to Use Questions in Family Interviewing
۹. How to Do a 15-Minute (or Shorter) Family Interview
۱۰. How to Move Beyond Basic Family Nursing Skills
۱۱. How to Avoid the Three Most Common Errors in Family Nursing
۱۲. How to Terminate With Families
۱۳. Pulling It All Together
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=120248
نویسنده : Zahra Shajani RN MPH EdD (c ) CCHN (c)
ناشر : F.A. Davis Company; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 401
(ISBN) شابک : 0803669623
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $49.95
حجم فایل : 7 MB