دانلود کتاب پرستاری کودکان و نوجوانان در یک نگاه
Children and Young People’s Nursing at a Glance, 1ed
Children and Young People’s Nursing at a Glance, is the perfect companion for study and revision for pre-registration children’s nursing students from the publishers of the market-leading at a Glance series. Divided into seven sections it explores assessment and screening, working with families, the newborn infant, the developing child, child health policy, nursing the sick child and young person and chronic and life-limiting conditions.
This comprehensive book is an invaluable resource for pre-registration nursing students as well as newly qualified nurses wanting to consolidate and expand their knowledge of children and young people’s nursing.
- Breaks down complex aspects of child health care in an accessible and un-intimidating way
- The perfect revision and consolidation textbook
- Linked closely with the NMC standards for pre-registration nursing education, and the essential skills clusters framework
- Highly visual colour presentation, with approximately 130 illustrations
- Includes boxes, summary boxes, key points and recommendations for practice to improve the learning experience
- Supported by a companion website featuring over 500 interactive multiple choice questions (www.ataglanceseries.com/nursing/children)
- Available in a range of digital formats – perfect for ‘on the go’ study and revision
About the Author
Professor Alan Glasper is Professor of Nursing at the School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Southampton, UK. He is a children’s and young people’s nurse with longstanding interests in healthcare for children. He collaborates nationally and internationally; his current work includes collaborations with The Association of Chief Children’s Nurses (accnuk.org) and The Theodora Foundation.
Dr Jim Richardson is head of children’s nursing at Glamorgan University. His research interests include Ethical issues in child health care, cultural aspects of child health care, chronic illness in childhood, public policy and child health care, management of child health nurse education, methods in child health related research.
Dr Jane Coad is Professor in Children and Family Nursing, and Director of Centre for Children and Families Applied Research (CCFAR) at Coventry University. She is also Honourable Associate Professor at the University of Warwick and Honourable Professor at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge.
Part 1: Assessment and screening
Part 2: Working with families
Part 3: The newborn infant
Part 4: The developing child
Part 5: Child heath policy
Part 6: Nursing the sick child and young person
Part 7: Chronic and life-limiting conditions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=117763
نویسنده : Alan Glasper , Jane Coad
ناشر : Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 303
(ISBN) شابک : 1118516281
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $31.99
حجم فایل : 20 MB