دانلود کتاب پروتون درمانی: نشانه ها، تکنیک ها و نتایج
Proton Therapy: Indications, Techniques and Outcomes, 1ed
As proton therapy treatment centers become smaller and more cost-effective, education and training for today’s multi-disciplinary oncology teams are more important than ever before. This state-of-the-art reference brings you fully up to date with all aspects of proton therapy, with guidance you can trust from MD Anderson Cancer Center, the largest and most experienced proton therapy center in the world. Led by Drs. Steven J. Frank and X. Ronald Zhu, Proton Therapy provides a unique opportunity to benefit from the unsurpassed knowledge and expertise of an esteemed team of leaders in the field.
- Covers all cancers for which proton therapy is used most often, including prostate, head and neck, pediatrics, central nervous system, gastrointestinal, sarcomas, lungs, breast, lymphomas, and gynecologic cancers.
- Provides up-to-date information on radiobiology, treatment planning and quality assurance, indications for proton therapy, management approaches, and outcomes after proton therapy by disease site.
- Discusses technologic advances such as spot scanning and treatment planning systems for the management of solid tumors; radiobiology of proton therapy, including DNA damage and repair mechanisms and acute and late effects on normal tissues; and multifield optimized intensity-modulated proton therapy (MFO-IMPT) for optimizing the distribution of linear energy transfer (LET) of proton beams within target volumes and away from critical normal structures.
- Includes a special section on head and neck cases in the e-book that photographically illustrates the full cycle of proton therapy care.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Expert knowledge and guidance in proton therapy from the global leader in the field
۱. Principles of Radiobiology
۲. Principles of Proton Beam Therapy
۳. Clinical Commissioning of Pencil Beam Scanning for Intensity-Modulated Proton Therapy
۴. Immobilization and Simulation
۵. Principles of Intensity-Modulated Proton Therapy Treatment Planning
۶. Physics Quality Assurance
۷. Intensity-Modulated Proton Therapy Patient Treatments
۸. Proton Radiotherapy for Breast Cancer
۹. Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
۱۱. Proton Therapy for Gynecologic Malignancies
۱۲. Proton Therapy for Prostate Cancer
۱۳. Head and Neck
۱۴. Proton Therapy for Hematologic Malignancies
۱۵. Pediatric Considerations for Proton Therapy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=163415
نویسنده : Steven J Frank MD FACR
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 422
(ISBN) شابک : 0323733492
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $160.99
حجم فایل : 38 MB