Find practical step-by-step guidelines to hundreds of fixed prosthodontics procedures! Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics, 5th Edition provides a strong foundation in basic science along with clear descriptions of clinical applications. Using more than 3,000 high-quality drawings and photographs, this reference covers everything from tooth preparation to prostheses and restorations to follow-up care. New to this edition is a chapter on periodontal considerations plus new sections on topics such as cone beam imaging and virtual articulators. From respected prosthodontics educators and clinicians Stephen Rosenstiel, Martin Land, and Junhei Fujimoto, Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics includes separate sections covering planning and preparation, clinical procedures, and laboratory procedures, making it easier to look up the information you need.
- Illustrated, full-color step-by-step procedures walk you through all the steps of treatment from the beginning to the final treatment result.
- Summary charts provide a quick, at-glance review of specific procedures (such as Class II inlay preparation and all-ceramic crown preparation), highlighting the indications, contraindications, advantages, disadvantages, preparation steps, recommended armamentarium, and criteria.
- Prosthodontic Diagnostic Index helps you determine the appropriate treatments for completely edentulous, partially edentulous, and dentate patients, using guidelines and illustrations from the American College of Prosthodontists.
- Text boxes accompany selected illustrations, presenting quick facts and tips relating to techniques or concepts.
- Study questions offer an opportunity to test your knowledge and comprehension at the end of each chapter.
- Useful appendices list dental materials, equipment, and manufacturers.
- NEW full-color photos and drawings enhance your understanding and comprehension of each topic, and show the newest instruments and equipment.
- NEW Periodontal Considerations chapter offers a new approach to comprehensive fixed prosthodontics treatment, covering the concepts and clinical modes of periodontal therapy available prior to the development of an appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan.
- NEW section on digital impression techniques describes how to create a virtual, computer-generated replica of the hard and soft tissues in the mouth using lasers and other optical scanning devices.
- NEW section on virtual articulators addresses the new software tool providing dynamic visualization of the occlusal surface, eliminating the need for a mechanical articulator, with modules discussing the contact of the occlusal surface of the maxilla and mandible and the relation to the condylar movement.
- NEW section on cone beam imaging allows clear visualization of osseous contours and bone volume, facilitating better decisions about the size of implant fixtures that realistically can be accommodated.
- NEW section on digital interim fixed restorations covers the fabrication of large multi-unit composite or polymethyl methacrylate external surface forms in advance for use with indirect/direct restorative techniques.
۱. History Taking and Clinical Examination
۲. Diagnostic Casts and Related Procedures
۳. Treatment Planning
۴. Principles of Occlusion
۵. Periodontal Considerations
۶. Mouth Preparation
۷. Principles of Tooth Preparation
۸. The Complete Cast Crown Preparation
۹. The Metal-Ceramic Crown Preparation
۱۰. The Partial Veneer Crown, Inlay, and Onlay Preparations
۱۱. Tooth Preparation for All-Ceramic Restorations
۱۲. Restoration of the Endodontically Treated Tooth
۱۳. Implant-Supported Fixed Prostheses
۱۴. Tissue Management and Impression Making
۱۵. Interim Fixed Restorations
۱۶. Communicating with the Dental Laboratory
۱۷. Definitive Casts and Dies
۱۸. Wax Patterns
۱۹. Framework Design and Metal Selection for Metal-Ceramic Restorations
۲۰. Pontic Design
۲۱. Retainers for Partial Removable Dental Prostheses
۲۲. Investing and Casting
۲۳. Description of Color, Color-Replication Process, and Esthetics
۲۴. Metal-Ceramic Restorations
۲۵. All-Ceramic Restorations
۲۶. Resin-Bonded Fixed Dental Prostheses
۲۷. Connectors for Partial Fixed Dental Prostheses
۲۸. Finishing the Cast Restoration
۲۹. Evaluation, Characterization, and Glazing
۳۰. Luting Agents and Cementation Procedures
۳۱. Postoperative Care
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=95937
نویسنده : Stephen F. Rosenstiel BDS MSD
ناشر : Mosby; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 890
(ISBN) شابک : 0323080111
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $106.94
حجم فایل : 105 MB