Toronto Notes is an up-to-date, concise and comprehensive 1400 page review of 30 medical specialties. It is revised annually by the University of Toronto graduating medical class under the guidance of leading experts within the Faculty of Medicine. This book was created to prepare graduating medical students for the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) and the second step of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). Its audience has now expanded to a variety of health care professions including Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants, and the positive feedback from such programs has been outstanding. Over the past 30 years, Toronto Notes has become an essential study guide for medical students and other health care professionals in Canada and around the world.
Toronto Notes for Medical Students 2015 includes exciting new changes that will further help health care professionals with examinations, general knowledge, and ultimately preparing for their medical licensing exams. This year, the Toronto Notes 2015 package includes:
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 30 medical specialties
- Up-to-date Evidence Based Medicine highlights
- Access to our website which grants access to our online resources, including a Color Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations and much more
- A downloadable, searchable eBook with hyperlinks that allows note taking and bookmarking, compatible with both smart phones and tablets for only $20 with purchase of a print copy.
- **NEW** Dedicated chapter for Vascular Surgery in our current edition
- **NEW** Significantly enhanced and condensed Clinical Handbook with smaller coils made for easier carrying. Features an approach-based format to common ward, OR, and clinic conditions
- **NEW** 25+ new colour illustrations in the Book
Students who have purchased the text and are interested in adding on the eBook can do so through the University of Toronto Bookstore.
The Toronto Notes 2015 ebook features a newly redesigned colour layout. The ebook is a searchable, digital version of the main book, which contains a hyperlinked table of contents, linked subtable of contents in each chapter and linked index. It also allows for note-taking and bookmarking. The ebook can be placed on more than one device. For more information on whether your device is compatible, please click on “Will this ebook work on my device?” tab.
**If you already own the 2015 printed Toronto Notes, you can purchase the ebook for only $20.00. Add only the ebook to your shopping cart and use the online access code you received with your printed version. Put the code in the “Coupon Code” field to reduce your shopping cart price.**
About the Book:
Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 31st Edition of the highly successful Toronto Notes textbook series. This 2015 edition features a new layout across all 30 chapters for enhanced readability, with newly updated in-text icons and illustrations. Content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence based medicine sections further enhance preparation for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams.
Toronto Notes 2015 Key Features:
– A high-yield review text with in-depth coverage of 30 medical specialties over 1300 pages
– Premier resource in preparation for MCCQE I and USMLE II objectives
– DSM-5 diagnostic criteria used throughout text
– New dedicated Vascular Surgery chapter
– Up-to-date Evidence Based Medicine sections and high-impact clinical trial summaries
– Redesigned book layout featuring new in-text icons and illustrations throughout the text
۲۰۱۵ Toronto Notes Package Includes:
- Toronto Notes 2015 Textbook
- High-yield review text with in-depth coverage of 30 medical specialities over 1300 pages
- Premier resource in preparation for MCCQE I and USMLE II objectives
- Up-to-date Evidence Based Medicine sections and high-impact clinical trial summaries
- Redesigned book layout featuring new in-text icons and illustrations throughout the text
- Toronto Notes 2015 Handbook
- Completely revised and abbreviated edition which is portable and ward-friendly
- A concise quick reference guide designed specifically to be used “on-the-go” during clinical rotations
- Highlights common clinical scenarios to focus on clinical issues as well as diagnostic and treatment principles
- Includes references for common procedures, major ACLS algorithms as well as a removable hand-held visual acuity chart, ECG approach card, and antibiotic reference card
- Stat Notes Booklet
- Updated and revised user-friendly edition!
- ۳۰ page guide on the approach and management of common clinical scenarios encountered while on call
- Toronto Notes Website (not available with ebook only purchase)
- ۱-year unlimited subscription to the newly updated Toronto Notes website with full access to all learning resources and tutorials
- Content includes Toronto Notes Colour Atlas, “ECG Made Simple” © Learning Modules, Heart Sounds Tutorial, Approach to Ultrasound Tutorial, Online Colour Histology Slide Collections, Toronto Notes practice questions
Justin Hall, MSc, MPH
Justin Hall holds a MSc from Queen’s University and a MPH from the University of Waterloo and is a fourth year MD candidate at the University of Toronto. He is also Editor-in-Chief for the Essentials of Clinical Examination Handbook, 7th Edition.
Azra Premji, MSc, RRT
Azra Premji holds a MSc from the University of Waterloo and completed her Respiratory Therapy training at the Michener Institute. She is a fourth year MD candidate at the University of Toronto.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=11532
نویسنده : Justin Hall, MSc, MPH, Azra Premji, MSc, RRT
ناشر : University of Toronto Press
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1370
(ISBN) شابک : 978-1-927363-20-1
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $172.95
حجم فایل : 35 MB