Linking theory to practice through the use of authentic clinical cases, Dr. Steven D. Waldman’s Pain Medicine: A Case-Based Learning Series helps readers acquire the valuable skill of effective diagnostic thinking in daily practice. The Knee volume uses an in-depth case format, preparing you to correctly analyze clinical vignettes and formulate a clinically sound, evidence-based approach to realistic patient scenarios. This highly effective leaning and assessment tool provides practical clinical insights into the best methods for diagnosis and treatment for the successful management of patients with knee-related pain.
- Presents real-world patients in a real-world clinical setting, making learning fun and engaging.
- The Case-Based Learning approach focuses learners and clinicians on the key elements for each diagnosis and helps develop a deep understanding of how to diagnose and treat each condition.
- Covers everyday clinical problems such as Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Knee; Medical and Lateral Meniscal Tear, Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tear, Jumper’s and Runner’s Knee, Bursitis, Osgood Schlatter Disease, Hamstring Tendinitis, and more.
- Cases unfold just the way they do in your clinic. Each case is accompanied with thoughtful clinical commentary and key messages from the author.
- Each chapter uses high-quality radiographic images, clinical photos, and full-color drawings to facilitate a clear, easy-to-understand approach to evaluation and diagnosis.
- An ideal self-assessment and review tool for pain medicine practitioners and trainees, as well as those preparing for the American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine certification and recertification exam.
Case-based learning from a trusted global expert in pain medicine
۱. Rose Williams : A 72-Year-Old Female With Right Knee Pain
۲. Brendan Beckham : A 32-Year-Old Male With Acute Left Medial Knee Pain Following a Soccer Injury
۳. Tony Garcia : A 24-Year-Old Male Football Player With Severe Posterior Knee Pain
۴. Miller Maier : A 24-Year-Old Male With a Painful, Unsteady Right Knee Following a Skiing Accident
۵. Lincoln Mayhew : A 25-Year-Old Male With Right Anteroinferior Knee Pain and Swelling
۶. Mike Montgomery : A 26-Year-Old Male Long-Distance Runner With Right Lateral Knee Pain
۷. Andrew Kelsey : A 27-Year-Old Carpet Layer With Severe Left Knee Pain and Swelling
۸. Betsy Roos : A 27-Year-Old Homemaker With Severe Left Knee Pain and Swelling
۹. Arif Abad : A 29-Year-Old Electrical Engineer With Severe Left Knee and Upper Leg Pain and Swelling
۱۰. Kitty Lee : A 24-Year-Old Optician With Severe Left Anteriomedial Knee Pain
۱۱. Saoirse O’Sullivan : A 14-Year-Old Competitive Irish Dancer With Severe Left Anterior Knee Pain
۱۲. Will Graham : A 24-Year-Old Youth Pastor With Posterior Left Knee Swelling and Pain
۱۳. David Pulton : A 26-Year-Old Registered Nurse With Posterolateral Knee Pain
۱۴. Anali Rojas : A 28-Year-Old Yoga Instructor With Pain, Numbness, and a Foot Drop
۱۵. Martin Nash : A 21-Year-Old Sprinter With Medial Calf Pain and Bruising
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=330449
نویسنده : Steven D. Waldman MD JD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 230
(ISBN) شابک : 0323762581
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $121.99
حجم فایل : 60 MB