دانلود کتاب پزشکی درد شانه و آرنج والدمن
The Shoulder and Elbow: Pain Medicine, 1ed
Linking theory to practice through the use of authentic clinical cases, Dr. Steven D. Waldman’s Pain Medicine: A Case-Based Learning Series helps readers acquire the valuable skill of effective diagnostic thinking in daily practice. The Shoulder and Elbow volume uses an in-depth case format, preparing you to correctly analyze clinical vignettes and formulate a clinically sound, evidence-based approach to realistic patient scenarios. This highly effective leaning and assessment tool provides practical clinical insights into the best methods for diagnosis and treatment for the successful management of patients with shoulder and elbow-related pain.
- Presents real-world patients in a real-world clinical setting, making learning fun and engaging.
- The Case-Based Learning approach focuses learners and clinicians on the key elements for each diagnosis and helps develop a deep understanding of how to diagnose and treat each condition.
- Covers everyday clinical problems such as Glenohumeral and Acromioclavicular Joint Pain, Subacromial Impingement Syndrome, Bursitis, Tendinitis, Nerve Entrapment, Rotator Cuff Disease, Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow, Pronator Syndrome, and more.
- Cases unfold just the way they do in your clinic. Each case is accompanied with thoughtful clinical commentary and key messages from the author.
- Each chapter uses high-quality radiographic images, clinical photos, and full-color drawings to facilitate a clear, easy-to-understand approach to evaluation and diagnosis.
- An ideal self-assessment and review tool for pain medicine practitioners and trainees, as well as those preparing for the American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine certification and recertification exam.
Case-based learning from a trusted global expert in pain medicine
۱. Bill Kidder : A 58-Year-Old Male With Right Shoulder Pain
۲. Terrell Williams : A 28-Year-Old Male With Left Shoulder Pain
۳. Daisy Chang : A 26-Year-Old Female With Severe Left Shoulder Pain With Associated Swelling
۴. Taylor Severide : A 32-Year-Old Male With Severe Right Shoulder Pain With an Associated Catching Sensation
۵. Jules Landry : A 64-Year-Old Male With Severe Right Shoulder Pain With the Gradual Onset of Loss of Range of Motion
۶. Jay Wilson : A 32-Year-Old Male With Acute Left Shoulder Pain
۷. Patrick Holmes : A 27-Year-Old Male With Acute Right Shoulder and Scapular Pain
۸. David “Tommy” John : A 32-Year-Old Male With Acute Right Shoulder Pain and an Inability to Raise His Right Upper Extremity
۹. Donald Harrison : A 67-Year-Old Male With Acute-Onset Right Anterior Shoulder Pain Associated With an Audible Pop
۱۰. Mai Davika : A 19-Year-Old Female With Deep-Aching Shoulder Pain With Associated Weakness
۱۱. Joy Kinder : A 25-Year-Old Female With Lateral Elbow Pain
۱۲. Nancy Givens : A 52-Year-Old Female With Medial Elbow Pain
۱۳. Alan Winnie : A 62-Year-Old Male With Posterior Elbow Pain and Swelling
۱۴. Johan Ryan : A 32-Year-Old Male With Pain and Electric Shocklike Sensation Radiating Into the Lateral Forearm and Ring and Little Finger
۱۵. Mitch Morales : A 38-Year-Old Male With Severe Posterior Elbow Pain
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=329979
نویسنده : Steven D. Waldman MD JD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 216
(ISBN) شابک : 0323758770
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $98.07
حجم فایل : 55 MB