The book is extensively revised and updated to incorporate the latest changes and development of newer concept. Written in a narrative manner which is easier to understand. Bulleted text and key highlights/ important points in boxes for extra emphasis and retention. Inclusion of more flowcharts and colored pictures. It covers the entire course curriculum in an easy to understand, retain and reproducible manner; including assessment questions to help in rapid revision and exam preparation.
- Extensively revised and updated to incorporate the latest changes and development of newer concept.
- Written in a narrative manner which is easier to understand.
- Bulleted text and key highlights/ important points in boxes for extra emphasis and retention.
- Inclusion of more flowcharts and colored pictures.
- Covers the entire course curriculum in an easy to understand, retain and reproducible manner; including assessment questions to help in rapid revision and exam preparation.
- ۱۳ videos to help for better understanding.
- ۶ Lecture notes on challenging topics.
- This book has a seamless narration with bulleted key points, important highlights in boxes, well-illustrated text and self-assessment questions.
- It is an enhanced book with videos and lecture notes on challenging procedures to help them better visualize, understand, and retain information
Chapter 1 Approach to a Gynaecological Patient
Chapter 2 Anatomy of Female Genital Tract
Chapter 3 Normal Histology of Ovary and Endometrium
Chapter 4 Physiology of Ovulation and Menstruation
Chapter 5 Development of Female Reproductive Organs and Related Disorders
Chapter 6 Puberty, Adolescence and Related Gynaecological Problems
Chapter 7 Menopause and Related Problems
Chapter 8 Breast and Gynaecologist
Chapter 9 Sexual Development and Disorders of Sexual Development
Chapter 10 Common Disorders of Menstruation
Chapter 11 Abnormal Uterine Bleeding (AUB]
Chapter 12 Primary and Secondary Amenorrhoea
Chapter 13 Fibroid Uterus
Chapter 14 Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
Chapter 15 Hormonal Therapy in Gynaecology
Chapter 16 Infertility Male and Female
Chapter 17 Ectopic Gestation
Chapter 18 Acute and Chronic Pelvic Pain
Chapter 19 Temporary and Permanent Methods of Contraception
Chapter 20 Medical Termination of Pregnancy
Chapter 21 Genital Prolapse
Chapter 22 Displacements of the Uterus
Chapter 23 Diseases of the Broad Ligament, Fallopian Tubes and Parametrium
Chapter 24 Benign Diseases of the Ovary
Chapter 25 Benign Diseases of the Vulva
Chapter 26 Benign Diseases of the Vagina
Chapter 27 Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Chapter 28 Tuberculosis of the Female Genital Tract
Chapter 29 Sexually TransmiHed Diseases Including HIV Infection
Chapter 30 Diseases of the Urinary Tract
Chapter 31 Urinary Fistula and Stress Urinary Incontinence
Chapter 32 Injuries of the Genital Tract and Intestinal Tract
Chapter 33 Preinvasive and Invasive Carcinoma of Cervix
Chapter 34 Cancer of the Body of the Uterus
Chapter 35 Pathology of Ovarian Tumours and Benign Ovarian Tumours
Chapter 36 Ovarian Malignancies
Chapter 37 Vulval and Vaginal Cancer
Chapter 38 Gestational Trophoblastic Diseases
Chapter 39 Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy and Palliative Care for Gynaecological Cancers
Chapter 40 Imaging Modalities in Gynaecology
Chapter 41 Endoscopy in Gynaecology
Chapter 42 Maior and Minor Operations in Gynaecology
Chapter 43 Obesity and its Significance in Gynaecology
Chapter 44 Instruments Used in Gynaecology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=144292
نویسنده : Kumar S
ناشر : Elsevier; 17th Revised edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 573
(ISBN) شابک : 8131254119
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $46.73
حجم فایل : 160 MB